Bad news for farahs (Mia Khalifa gets engaged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Congrats Mia..what a lucky man
giphy.gif

Lucky with STDs :lol: .

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Wallahi billahi, I've never ever watched any of her disgusting os :susp:Yikes, have you??
I have, and any man who lives in the West and says they haven't watched a single clip of is fucking lying.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
You're freaking gross...but you're an apostate so I guess I shouldn't be surprised.
Fam, if you're over the age of 18 and live in the Western hemisphere, then I don't believe for a second that you've never seen in your entire life.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Fam, if you're over the age of 18 and live in the Western hemisphere, then I don't believe for a second that you've never seen in your entire life.

Why are men given such low standards, wallahi? Isn't our sex more self-restraining than this?

You literally couldn't pay me to sleep with her. Ok maybe you could. Anyway, not because she's a star or human kleenex, but because she's MURKED

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Why are men given such low standards, wallahi? Isn't our sex more self-restraining than this?
I'm not talking about a guy who's addicted to . I'm talking about someone who has never seen a clip in their life. There's a distinct difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.