Backward cleric says educated women without kids are unhappy

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
That was a trash post deserving of a qashin. Maybe next time don’t post such drivel
:susp:
Your pfp is even worse than yesterday

How is that possible?
Furioso

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
he's right, just look at nimco ali or most women in spot.
if women don't get married they'll become depressed and atention starved, they'll start to say odd and bizzare stuff on the internet for attention.

I would argue that both men and woman without a family are more likely to lead unhappy lives in general. I don't know who would be unhappier but I don't know why the sheikh had to make it gender specific or tie it up with education .I would be miserable if I don't end up raising a family. I would further argue that educated people with families are more likely to be happy as they are more likely to succeed and live comfortable than those who aren't.

And shame on those who belive that our deen doesnt doesn't promote education to our females. Any beneficial education is encouraged to all people in Islam.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
You can have both , most women dont get married until their mid twenties , you should be able to get a few qualifications or a degree before that.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Everything is written who they marry when and where and the day a person dies

The sheekh dont need to talk about this topic really since its in the hands of Allah and nothing a person can change

Trending

Latest posts