Backward cleric says educated women without kids are unhappy

I heard kiin jaamac got married :mjcry:
My sexy milf :mjcry:
I will always remember you nayaa :mjcry:
mqdefault.jpg

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm sick of these ignorant men trying to police a woman's womb.

Just because he's uneducated, he wants everyone to be like him.

Bye!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
He's not lying tho. Women without families and without a husband are unhappy and no amount of money will make up for it:manny:
Well, I can’t say I’m surprised.

THE PATRIARCHY STRIKES AGAIN.

Who do you think you are to talk about WOMEN like that.

She can get all the degrees she wants, she doesn’t NEED A MAN. I encourage you to educate yourself on gender studies in the 21st century because you are clearly a misogynist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Well, I can’t say I’m surprised.
THE PATRIARCHY STRIKES AGAIN.

Who do you think you are to talk about WOMEN like that.

She can get all the degrees she wants, she doesn’t NEED A MAN. I encourage you to educate yourself on gender studies in the 21st century because you are clearly a misogynist.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I thought I lost a brother to the feminists in the beginning :damedamn:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
while the sheiks exceeds in his knowledge of the deen which is remarkable accomplishment, I also think that the grass is greener on the other side of the fence is at display here. The sister did not have to throw away all her years of studying and it was never a mistake to chase her dreams in becoming a doctor. She can easily start a family and still help out people as a doctor. To all the older sisters in school or professional jobs without children, never thing anything is wrong with it, we need you :)

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
Imagine living in a world with no educated women ewww the ghetto. The sheikh needs to have several seats

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
Mashallah I applause the Sheikh. This is true women who delay marriage are more likely to be chronically depressed and live much shorter lives. Imagine giving up the chance to be a mother so you could get a Mickey mouse degree of 'Afrifan American studies' :gucciwhat:

May Allah guide us all

Trending

Latest posts