Backward cleric says educated women without kids are unhappy

He's not lying tho. Women without families and without a husband are unhappy and no amount of money will make up for it:manny:

I am very happy walalo

And if I was unhappy I would just look at my bank balance and my fancy closet.

Do you know who is unhappy though? All the women I know who put a man before their education and are now raising a kid on government hand-outs.

Thank you for enquiring though.

Sincerely
A very happy childless woman without a husband

This man is just talking head. You can tell by the way he talks he has no in depth knowledge. That being said I do somewhat agree that women’ entire purpose is for the pleasure of man and to procreate.

Don’t @me.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
I am very happy walalo

Do you know who is unhappy though? All the women I know who put a man before their education and are now raising a kid on government hand-outs.

Sincerely

But sister wallahi i advise u to marry soon.

Dont wait until u hit 40.
Men can be harsh :tocry:

Wallahi i saw many women who are 30+ still focussing on career, no man at home. Very sad to see that.

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
The world was better off without educated women:camby:

1587289905503.jpeg

But sister wallahi i advise u to marry soon.

Dont wait until u hit 40.
Men can be harsh :tocry:

Wallahi i saw many women who are 30+ still focussing on career, no man at home. Very sad to see that.

Oh yeah there is always a trade-off to everything. If you do get too career-driven and stop meeting new people you might leave it too late. However, the reality for me has been that the more educated I have become, the better the quality of men are who approach me. Although it does make it harder to find a man because I am simply not attracted to just looks anymore, my future husband has to be educated or successful in his career. I wouldn't be able to marry someone like @Jaydaan who might look good but would not be able to keep up with me on an intellectual level. If things get really ugly though I can always do a @Samaalic Era and marry my cousin <3.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Oh yeah there is always a trade-off to everything. If you do get too career-driven and stop meeting new people you might leave it too late. However, the reality for me has been that the more educated I have become, the better the quality of men are who approach me. Although it does make it harder to find a man because I am simply not attracted to just looks anymore, my future husband has to be educated or successful in his career. I wouldn't be able to marry someone like @Jaydaan who might look good but would not be able to keep up with me on an intellectual level. If things get really ugly though I can always do a @Samaalic Era and marry my cousin <3.

But what if u are now late 20's or early 30's and u are still waiting for a guy who is from the same level as yours or higher educated.

Why would u wait for long? Why not just marry a guy who works hard, religious, did decent study etc..

Another option is marrying non-Somali muslim who meets your expectations.

Somali Girls should wake up when they are 25+. Time flies.
A man in his 30's can still marry younger woman. For Women it will be difficult when she hits 30

Miss Afrique chose coats and hand bags over kids lol caqli xumaa

Shoes and handbags > a crying horrible little brat who is going to suck my boobs until they sag and give me eye bags. A childlike farax with a big booty who is going to depend on me to cook and clean for him because he was too lazy and entitled to learn these essential life-skills for himself.

But what if u are now late 20's or early 30's and u are still waiting for a guy who is from the same level as yours or higher educated.

Why would u wait for long? Why not just marry a guy who works hard, religious, did decent study etc..

Another option is marrying non-Somali muslim who meets your expectations.

Somali Girls should wake up when they are 25+. Time flies.
A man in his 30's can still marry younger woman. For Women it will be difficult when she hits 30

Wadani, educated men tend to go for educated women, that's the issue with your hypothesis. All of my coworkers who are very intelligent men are married to other successful women. What I won't do is drop my standards and panic buy. Because you have to live with that man for the rest of your life, why not take your time before you make a decision.

Shoes and handbags > a crying horrible little brat who is going to suck my boobs until they sag and give me eye bags. A childlike farax with a big booty who is going to depend on me to cook and clean for him because he was too lazy and entitled to learn these essential life-skills for himself.
I'm laughing so hard right now :russ:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I am very happy walalo

Sincerely
You are still young walal and have much ahead of you, you will soon land a good farax who will make you drop your education in a heartbeat :denzelnigga:

Wadani, educated men tend to go for educated women, that's the issue with your hypothesis. All of my coworkers who are very intelligent men are married to other successful women. What I won't do is drop my standards and panic buy. Because you have to live with that man for the rest of your life, why not take your time before you make a decision.
Married or co-habitation ?
And as your not a spring chicken, you are bound to get divorced. But at least future suitor can do a back ground check on you.

Trending