Background check on Fadumo Dayib

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Somali woman. I support her candidacy for our neighbours Somalia. I know some tribal people won't support her cuz she ain't from their self serving clan
Would you let a Darood rule Somaliland since your people are not qabiilists?

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
I believe darod lands should not be included in somaliland. Somaliland should Dhulo and warsangeli region

So they should form a state like the SSC or Khaatumo and maintain complete autonomy from SL. So nothing should change really.

waraabe

Your superior
So they should form a state like the SSC or Khaatumo and maintain complete autonomy from SL. So nothing should change really.

I don't care what they form but somaliland should have nothing to do with them. I want a wall between Isaaq regions and darod regions

waraabe

Your superior
As I was saying, well done to sister fadumo who wants to better her nation. Wish many more Somali ladies take up politics

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Hope the IC, UN and America back her with funding and militia to take over Mogadishu that would be great. Queen Sheba has returned!

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Does she actually think she has a chance or something ? She reminds me of Hillary Clinton lol nothing going for her apart from the "female" label

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending