Background check on Fadumo Dayib

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somalis around world must double check on everyone who claimed to be somali, this woman Fadumo Dayib is claiming our identity and gaining fame and money by using our name. They never lived in Somali ( half Oromo, half Bantu who lived in Kenya) she lived in PL for year and worked for UN.

@rabshole @Sidi Dirir @Dhabaal

IMG_5128.jpg

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
You can tell that she suffers from severe identity crisis.:susp: #IdentityIssues

You can tell that she suffers from severe identity crisis.:susp: #IdentityIssues

Is there anyone who has known her family in Somalia, or at least one member left in country??? Even siad barre still have grandchildren living in Somalia. Anyone can confirm her identity?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I don't know why you are so against this lady because of her background. Firstly you haven't shown anything to prove her stories don't add up. She has stated her paternal grandmother was Warday (who some anthropologists claim were Oromo 300 years ago hence her tweet) secondly her father she said is reer Waamo, so he is either Darod, gaaljecel, dir, sheikhal, cawrmale etc he married women from many ethnicities so she has half habashi siblings, again nothing wrong with that. Even if she was Bantu I'd support her campaign, Faadumo Qaasim was Bantu and loved her country more than all of us put together

I don't know why you are so against this lady because of her background. Firstly you haven't shown anything to prove her stories don't add up. She has stated her paternal grandmother was Warday (who some anthropologists claim were Oromo 300 years ago hence her tweet) secondly her father she said is reer Waamo, so he is either Darod, gaaljecel, dir, sheikhal, cawrmale etc he married women from many ethnicities so she has half habashi siblings, again nothing wrong with that. Even if she was Bantu I'd support her campaign, Faadumo Qaasim was Bantu and loved her country more than all of us put together

You are so emotional here, we are talking about president position and national security and conflict of interest. Which side does her loyalty lay ? Kenya, Ethiopia or Uganda? We have two countries who are trying to annex our country and you want their girl to be president of Somalia!!!!! BTW she never met Somali diaspora in Finland or Somalia. As if she is hiding from comforting Somalis.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Whether or not she is Somali her campaign is a joke. We can't even transcend qabil and she thinks we can have a female president. Worst of all she ran her campaign through social media. Igaf if she went to Harvard or not. I am also tired of these diaspora Somalis just coming and running for office. If you haven't lived in Somalia for the last few years or haven't spent years in the service of your people you are not a worthy candidate.

Galaeri

I don't know how anyone can take her seriously. Her whole campaign was like a feel good story for women lol. There are better Somali females than her. She doesn't deserve this attention she gets from western media.

I don't know how anyone can take her seriously. Her whole campaign was like a feel good story for women lol. There are better Somali females than her. She doesn't deserve this attention she gets from western media.

It is not only attention that she got but money and nice CV for her future jobs( she is still in university preparing her PH)
My point is somebody from nowhere who is claiming our identity and speaking for us in the media and no one is checking him or her? Why we accept so easily anyone?

IMG_5131.JPG
Read about the story of first none Finnish CEO of Nokia and what he had done :

After a summer of searching, Finland-based Nokia has chosen a new CEO: Stephen Elop, the president of Microsoft's Business division who is American citizen. Elop had a long run as a VP at Microsoft before he became CEO of Nokia, where he promptly issued a memo relying heavily on an allegory for suicidal choices to announce a wholesale switch to Microsoft's Windows Phone, struggled in the marketplace, cratered the value of the company, and then sold the whole thing to his old friends at Microsoft at a steep discount. After that he went back to job in Microsoft.
@Mckenzie

http://www.theverge.com/2015/6/17/8796465/grand-theft-elop

What company will Stephen Elop steal for Microsoft next?
Trojan Horse, King of Thieves
by Nilay Patel@reckless Jun 17, 2015, 3:00pm EDT SHARE

Stephen Elop is out at Microsoft. This isn't surprising news — his departure seemed all but assured once Satya Nadella replaced Steve Ballmer as CEO — but it does complete the strangest chapter in Nokia's long history. Elop had a long run as a VP at Microsoft before he became CEO of Nokia, where he promptly issued a memo relying heavily on an allegory for suicidal choices to announce a wholesale switch to Microsoft's Windows Phone, struggled in the marketplace, cratered the value of the company, and then sold the whole thing to his old friends at Microsoft at a steep discount.

You might recognize this story as the plot of Independence Day, as told from the alien's perspective.

So now that Elop is free to roam the badlands once again, it's only fair to ask what new company he might infiltrate as part of an elaborate Microsoft M&A strategy. Here's a quick list.

1. HTC. Elop just runs the Nokia playbook again, but this time he insists that HTC's strategy of putting shitty cameras in phones that sell poorly is better than Nokia's strategy of using really good cameras in phones that sell poorly.

2. Twitter. There's definitely a world in which Twitter's CEO roller coaster ends with Elop signing a Bing deal 18 months before selling the whole thing to Microsoft. The final edition of Nick Bilton's Hatching Twitter ends with 20 pages of shruggie emoticons.

3. LG. "The internet of LG things, seamlessly connected by Microsoft's Azure platform into a unified smart solution for every consumer," Elop announces to the crowd at CES 2016. Satya Nadella, beaming from backstage, prepares to hand over a gigantic novelty check.

4. Motorola. Motorola is actually just a part of Lenovo now, so Elop would have to infiltrate Lenovo, convince them to spin Moto off, and then switch Motorola to Windows Phone in an effort to crater the stock price and sell it to Microsoft.

Actually, Elop might be able to get that done before breakfast.

Galaeri

She is going to fail though. Even if she ran for a minister job she would have to flex that clan muscle.

waraabe

Your superior
Somali woman. I support her candidacy for our neighbours Somalia. I know some tribal people won't support her cuz she ain't from their self serving clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending