Backbiting people

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
Friendship built on backbiting and slandering another person never lasts. Although, it may be interesting. It's still wrong. I always tell my friends and family to stop backbiting in front of me.

I try my best not to backbite because I'm reyrey and its truly ignoble to backbite another man. Walahi it's CUCK behaviour. If you don't have the courage to say it straight to their face then don't say it. The guys that do that tend to be cowards and will betray you the moment it benefits them.

That's why I cut people who gossip and backbite off. I only like to surround myself with people of proper character. Not some filthy dhoocilo.

Sxb I regulate my h*es, Imagine what they say when we're alone :sass1:

I just don't want to hear about a co-worker always taking the best muffins every morning or how they're secretly are jealous of her work or a friend's condescending tone the other day :noneck:

What do you mean :ayaanswag:
I meant that people who talk about others to you are also talking to you about others.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I remember some funny rumors ive heard (and of course spread). I still laugh about them to this day.

Backbiting on the other hand I don’t partake in, I have better things to do than to mindlessly talk about my opps. Not to mention I don’t trust the people I’m talking to so I don’t let them know my true thoughts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
I will look them in the eyes and tell them ”may the curse if Allaah be upon ya filthy backbiter, you are my enemy” and leave like an absolute legend.

Horta these indian coworkers smell like shit wallaahi nacalatullaah. Get a damn shower nacaladi ku dhashay. Iyaah waryaa Madowkii fooshaxunaa xalay ma arkaysay sida loo galay hhhhh. Waawareey indhoyartii maanta cunto ur badan ayay cuneysaa ma bisad baa hhhhhh

How do you guys feel about partners/friends/acquaintances that talk about their friends and co-workers behind their backs?

Although both genders do it, girls are more prevalent and malicious with it. Islam considers it haraam. Even the most miskeen looking ones love to slander their friends when they're not present over minor things.

My current partner is always b!tching about her friends, cousins and co-workers/boss, wallahi it's so draining constantly listening to it.
I do engage in it but I hate it because just imagine do you know how hard it is to wake up for fair and go to the mosque.

You do that and you backbone some lazy ass mofo and takes all that ajar with him while he didnt go to the mosque at all.
So I am trying to reform to be stingy with my good deeds am not sharing them with some lazy ass nigga.

Trending