Backbiting people

How do you guys feel about partners/friends/acquaintances that talk about their friends and co-workers behind their backs?

Although both genders do it, girls are more prevalent and malicious with it. Islam considers it haraam. Even the most miskeen looking ones love to slander their friends when they're not present over minor things.

My current partner is always b!tching about her friends, cousins and co-workers/boss, wallahi it's so draining constantly listening to it.

It’s part of life. At my work every person that’s not there rest talk behind their back. So I know they do it to me as well. Part of adult life

How do you deal with it?

I feel like I'm gonna blow up and tell her to stop b!tching over minor things.
I deal with it perfectly because it’s never deep. It’s just a release for most people. We still joke are every day and talk all day. And I would stab each one of them if it benefits me in a heart beat

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
I don't f*ck with my coworkers I clock in do my job and go home. They try chatting me up every now and then but I keep the convos short and formal that way they get the idea and understand I don't want to talk or be friends with them

Idk if my coworkers insult me and I couldn't care honestly as long as they don't try to screw me over they can talk shyt to their hearts content

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
Assume everyone backbites you, so you don't feel betrayed. It's haram but it's very prevalent.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
It’s part of life. At my work every person that’s not there rest talk behind their back. So I know they do it to me as well. Part of adult life
Wax la rifo baa tahey. I’m sure you do the same to one of your coworkers when call in sick.:pachah1:

And then you end up regretting something's you've said :damn:
lol. opposite for me because I tiptoe on eggshells trying not to say anything too bad, but later when my mind reminds me I was angry at that person it all comes back and I regret going soft on them and not saying my piece

Trending

Latest posts