Bachelor Contestant comes OUT GAY!!!!!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1618417352090.png

I mean, i always suspected he was gay. I shouted out from the depth of my lungs, but then i shut up, thinking, Basra - ya not going to make the whole world Gay. I know Basra you are a Jiini, your insticts are strong, but ZIP IT!! And so i did.

Today i wake up and On GOOD MORNING America Colton Underwood comes out to another gay/lesbian person Robin Wright.

Why tho?? He really really tried to be str8 walaahi. He gave it ALL. :( What made him first admit, and second come out like this?????????????????????????

Now if i would use my Basra's Brain, i analyzed this interview properly. When asked what made him have the courage to admit? He said-- his personal life "went into a dark & bad place". He was alluding to the woman he met in the Bachelor contest. Having intimate sexy time with the woman, she ended up rejecting him. (did he actually see the vagina live and poke at it with his finger, smelled it probably, & started puking?) I guess the gaxbaah did not feel it. Which is unfortunate because i was really rooting for him to perpetuate the lie. Maybe he didn't aggressively pin her down - ya think? Anyway, by all account, she smelled something fishy and she ran for the door. And honestly, i don't blame her, because that's not fair to her either. But at any rate- he went crazy, even putting tracker chip in her car. She had to put a restraining order on him. I guess he really, really fought to fake it. But 20/20 with covid 19 kinda makes u not keep up with the regular bull sh!t. So he was like FK IT!

I AM GAY! :)

:(

Last edited:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
D Celebrities come out with controversial things when the money runs out for a little clout.

No. This guy is genuine walaahi oo bilaahi oo tolaahi. He really wanted to do the right thing. I wish that gahbaah woman would have allowed him. Walaahi if she would have just accepted him, he had a chance to be str8

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do they even need to announce that they like willies? Very strange and attention seeking.

He has to announce it because he made his life public. A celebrity. Otherwise paparazzi would have haunted him

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do they even need to announce that they like willies? Very strange and attention seeking.

I think for him its not about liking willy. Walaahi, he would probably just find one man and settle with him. But he has a miserable life ahead of him poor chap. (maybe less miserable than when he was in the closet i suppose)

I think for him its not about liking willy. Walaahi, he would probably just find one man and settle with him. But he has a miserable life ahead of him poor chap. (maybe less miserable than when he was in the closet i suppose)
I would’ve understand announcing it around 30 years ago but right now being gay is boring to the media. Right now being transsexual is in stock it’s in demand.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I would’ve understand announcing it around 30 years ago but right now being gay is boring to the media. Right now being transsexual is in stock it’s in demand.

HA HA HA HA HAHA HA

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Western4Life I am not a math genius but your formula is qharaab.

Maybe you mean 1/10 population is gay? 10 %

it can't be 1/3.

That single "1" who will he or she have sex with?

At least the 1/10 the options are there 2 out of the 10 can have homo sex

2 out 10? (which takes us to the verge of 20%? Lord have mercy)

it takes two to tango

1 having sex with himself or herself is called Masturbation!

Makes sense?

Last edited:
Most men who enter reality shows or sing or act are usually gay. Real men are not drawn to these stuff. Even most rappers are gay. But they have hard time to accept it and that’s why they so angry

Trending