Bachelor Contestant comes OUT GAY!!!!!

@Western4Life I am not a math genius but your formula is qharaab.

Maybe you mean 1/10 population is gay? 10 %

it can't be 1/3.

That single "1" who will he or she have sex with?

At least the 1/10 the options are there 2 out of the 10 can have homo sex

it takes two to tango

1 having sex with himself or herself is called Masturbation!

Makes sense?
Makes no sense :browtf:

Gacanka Cadmeed

انا عربي, سْنْمْ هَنولاتو‌‌‌‌, Free Azawad, 🇾🇪
Makes no sense :browtf:
1618420763130.png

View attachment 180114

I mean, i always suspected he was gay. I shouted out from the depth of my lungs, but then i shut up, thinking, Basra - ya not going to make the whole world Gay. I know Basra you are a Jiini, your insticts are strong, but ZIP IT!! And so i did.

Today i wake up and On GOOD MORNING America Colton Underwood comes out to another gay/lesbian person Robin Wright.

Why tho?? He really really tried to be str8 walaahi. He gave it ALL. :( What made him first admit, and second come out like this?????????????????????????

Now if i would use my Basra's Brain, i analyzed this interview properly. When asked what made him have the courage to admit? He said-- his personal life went into a dark place, socially. He was alluding to the woman he met in the Bachelor contest. Having intimate sexy time with the woman, she ended up rejecting him. (did he actually see the vagina live and poke at it with his finger, smelled it probably, & started puking?) I guess the gaxbaah did not feel it. Maybe he didn't aggressively pin her down - ya think? Anyway, by all account, she smelled something fishy and she ran for the door. And he went crazy, even putting tracker chip in her car. She had to put a restraining order on him. I guess he really, really fought to fake it. But 20/20 with covid 19 kinda makes u not keep up with the regular bull sh!t. So he was like FK IT!

I AM GAY! :)

:(

And the media don’t care any more that was so 2017

transgender is the move now habibi :ummhmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Most men who enter reality shows or sing or act are usually gay. Real men are not drawn to these stuff. Even most rappers are gay. But they have hard time to accept it and that’s why they so angry

Tell me about it huuno. (while i was scream Colton was gay, i also screamed u r gay too huuno-- forgive me)

Tell me about it huuno. (while i was scream Colton was gay, i also screamed u r gay too huuno-- forgive me)
I don’t sing, act or entertain others. None of the gay traits here. I like action movies and sport. That’s all.........what’s your jinns saying about Tupac? I think he was closet as well

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don’t sing, act or entertain others. None of the gay traits here. I like action movies and sport. That’s all.........what’s your jinns saying about Tupac? I think he was closet as well

Tupac was definitely bisexual if not gay. His small body frame always betrayed him.

Gays nowadays come in surprising range huuno. The 1950s stereo types is long gone.

I blame hub on this

Trending

Latest posts