Baba Turkey appreciation thread

God bless Aabo Turkey, the magnificent warriors who never back down from a fight, Those desert rats in Arabia try to provoke you until you reveal your wrath. They try to challenge your hegemony although you're defeating them. Somalia will never forget our allies who been riding with us since the Ottoman days, who been building our country and helping the poor, you've led the Muslim world for 600 years and that glory shall come, we will never forget all those poor Muslim countries you helped

Turkey, Somalia and Muslim world will always be on your side:rejoice:

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
God bless Aabo Turkey, the magnificent warriors who never back down from a fight, Those desert rats in Arabia try to provoke you until you reveal your wrath. They try to challenge your hegemony although you're defeating them. Somalia will never forget our allies who been riding with us since the Ottoman days, who been building our country and helping the poor, you've led the Muslim world for 600 years and that glory shall come, we will never forget all those poor Muslim countries you helped

Aabo turketöy hope farmaajo gives the somali keys to erdogan

No wonder you qashin my comment saying the Khaleejis are better.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Turkey is the best and most honest allay for Somalia, we thank HSM for bringing them to Somalia, 1 billion of solid invest in Somalia in few years alone, Inshalah Allah will reward them for standing for us when we were in dire need and the world ignored us, God Bless Turkey and their leader.
:salute:

Turkey is the best and most honest allay for Somalia, we thank HSM for bringing them to Somalia, 1 billion of solid invest in Somalia in few years alone, Inshalah Allah will reward them for standing for us when we were in dire need and the world ignored us, God Bless Turkey and their leader.
:salute:
You don't think there's any gain for them in having done so? Especially when as you say nobody else was there? It was for influence.

Erdogan only wants the Empire for uis own selfish gain. He doesn't give a shit for the wellbeing of Somalia.
Turkey has done more for Somalis than the Gulf Arabs:kodaksmiley:

Arabs did nothing other than conspire against us and undermine us. They don't want us to drill our oil and even support our enemies
You clearly don't know what you're talking about:farmajoyaab:

Turkey has done more for Somalis than the Gulf Arabs:kodaksmiley:

Arabs did nothing other than conspire against us and undermine us. They don't want us to drill our oil and even support our enemies
You clearly don't know what you're talking about:farmajoyaab:
I'm Isaaq walaal none of that has to do with me. :kanyehmm:

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
You don't think there's any gain for them in having done so? Especially when as you say nobody else was there? It was for influence.

It doesn't matter if they have intentions in Somalia so does every other countries in the world, at least they funded,built our infrastructure and trained our soldiers for ten years with out interfering in our affairs unlike other countries, Turkey is a great partner for Somalia and we appreciate their help sxb.

:bell:

It doesn't matter if they have intentions in Somalia so does every other countries in the world, at least they funded,built our infrastructure and trainined our soldiers for ten years with out interfering in our affairs unlike other countries, Turkey is a great partner for Somalia and we appreciate their help sxb.

:bell:
I'm not from Somalia guys.

Manafesto

VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
I'm not from Somalia guys.

I know they sidelined both SL and PL but at the end of the day they are helping our lawless brothers in the South to resume order and law and built the infrastructure they scrapped which is something we should all be proud of.
:wow1:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
59c9260ff6e0dc5fcf5069ee58c0a1b3.gif

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
The turks and somalis enjoy a hella long kinship.

One drinks tea with friends, and joins hands in battle with brothers.

We are the latter. Our sultanets were already operational and not only engaging in the ancient trade network passing east africa. They defended their seas and ships aswell.

We joined hands and the rest is history.

If you know about the potential of your brother. You will help 'm out.

Trending