Baba Turkey appreciation thread

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
The world only see's one Somalia, Somaliland doesn't exist (Unrecognised)
It does exist. How does it not exist. You can exist without recognition. These ignorant Turks don't know that Somaliland gets nothing from this.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
God bless Aabo Turkey, the magnificent warriors who never back down from a fight, Those desert rats in Arabia try to provoke you until you reveal your wrath. They try to challenge your hegemony although you're defeating them. Somalia will never forget our allies who been riding with us since the Ottoman days, who been building our country and helping the poor, you've led the Muslim world for 600 years and that glory shall come, we will never forget all those poor Muslim countries you helped

Turkey, Somalia and Muslim world will always be on your side:rejoice:

I ain't gonna beg either side but.

Palestine being held hostage is due to arab greed. I've not heard arabs apologise once or denounce Ibn saud for his actions.

If snake ibn saud and his goons don't blow up supply lines of the ummah, the ottomans keep jerusalem and maintain a foothold in the ME and the satanist globalist mason templars don't gain power over the ummah. After this the ottoman empire experienced internal issues much like Somalia after the ogaden war and the gaalo took over the ME till this day they rule it.

Worst part is that dog they double crossed and gave leadership to the rulers of the hejaz after they threw the condom in his face.

The catalyst for arab misery today is arabs themselves. The house of saud in particular.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Turkey is the best and most honest allay for Somalia, we thank HSM for bringing them to Somalia, 1 billion of solid invest in Somalia in few years alone, Inshalah Allah will reward them for standing for us when we were in dire need and the world ignored us, God Bless Turkey and their leader.
:salute:
Better they keep their balls dangling over the Saudis. That's all i care about.

1590280995634.png

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We back in the game thanks to our Turks Broz.

WDYM? did they send help to somalia yet?

I heard erdogan state a few months ago earlier in the year that farmaajo asked for similar help. Erdogan has not confirmed that farmaajo formally invited him over yet.

We need al shabaab gone before december or that arms embargo and any hopes for us to create a navy and defend our fish and coastline is over for good.
:patrice:

Trending