Baafin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this heathen thingy thing, I'm a fob now cause I write in Somali? That I'm proud of my language? Tell me there missy did you stop washing your ass with water since you left Islam?
your a fob because you say things like "missy" and "thingy" (unless your a teenage girl of course) . and you can barely speak english. you also claim to have no idea who i am but you know I'm not muslim. interesting.....

My g, since you love talking about dicks so much why don't you choke on one.
giphy.gif

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
My g, since you love talking about dicks so much why don't you choke on one.
Why don't you put down the flag of Iran & stop being a somalidiid because of your qabil, try to do your own critical thinking instead of blindly following like cattle, I reiterate put down the flag of Iran b kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
your a fob because you say things like "missy" and "thingy" (unless your a teenage girl of course) . and you can barely speak english. you also claim to have no idea who i am but you know I'm not muslim. interesting.....
This one :ftw9nwa: going by her comments she sounds like the type to eat a sandwich that's made out of excrement if the white man told her, a bonafide Buck dancing, brown nosing coon. Talking about fob, proud of the fact that she's fluent in another mans language & she's assimilated but when it comes to her own mother tongue she's oblivious smh pitiful in all sincerity I pity you, blinded, sociological lox, they truly got you dazed & confused not knowing where you belong. Knowthyself more like knowunclesam kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Indho yar? Thy self hatred speaks volumes, have you tried bleaching your skin so you can look more like your idols kkkk

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
wasn't he banned?

I'm not banned lol. And I see the fraud @AbdiJohnson is still working overtime to smear me with salafi labels lol. I'm working mad hours lately. Almost 55 hours a week so sonning AJ regularly has taken a bit of a back seat.

@Air Jalam Aabe Jose got schooled by adeer Pep yet again. Tell your Aabe to just quit it. He's not ready for what's about to hit him :siilaanyolaugh:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I'm not banned lol. And I see the fraud @AbdiJohnson is still working overtime to smear me with salafi labels lol. I'm working mad hours lately. Almost 55 hours a week so sonning AJ regularly has taken a bit of a back seat.

@Air Jalam Aabe Jose got schooled by adeer Pep yet again. Tell your Aabe to just quit it. He's not ready for what's about to hit him :siilaanyolaugh:
Back in time for CL sxb :salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending