Baabili - Largest Livestock Market in Galbeed

they use laxoox in somali galbeed(except in liibaan), Djibouti, somaliland, and parts of puntland.
Nope, not that I’ve ever seen.
Actually the North uses standard pronuciation and more respectable vocab since we didn't have accomadate qowmiyado kala cayna like Baajuun iyo Goosha iyo Xamaraawi

CiDHiidhi instead ciRiiRi
KhaDHaaDH/qadhaadh instead of qaRaar

Was Qur'aan translation written by Northern OG?
Standard is the central region. Bajun? Lol irrelevant who have never influenced any speech. Benadiri? If they influenced it would’ve been Arabic (where they originate) where a lot of you beg to be from.

Waqooyi accents are diff. The ones I heard irl sound normal to me, then there are some that sound like they have a heavy tongue and slur all words. I guess I’ll attach an example here.

It’s just as weird and regional as a classic Xamar accent, not the norm.

Nope, not that I’ve ever seen.

Standard is the central region. Bajun? Lol irrelevant who have never influenced any speech. Benadiri? If they influenced it would’ve been Arabic (where they originate) where a lot of you beg to be from.

Waqooyi accents are diff. The ones I heard irl sound normal to me, then there are some that sound like they have a heavy tongue and slur all words. I guess I’ll attach an example here.

It’s just as weird and regional as a classic Xamar accent, not the norm.
For speakers of broken AfMaxaaTidhi, mudugian/central is standard. Mudugiand can't even distinguish bari vs badhi. Bari is east. Galbeedians to Hawdians.

From Guban to Godey that's they use standard pronunciation. Used to translate Qur'aan as well. Like when you read ayadda last of faatixa translated

Jidka kuwii aad unicmaysay eedan u CADHOONIN dhuminna

Cadho/anger not caro like mudugian slang

For speakers of broken AfMaxaaTidhi, mudugian/central is standard. Mudugiand can't even distinguish bari vs badhi. Bari is east. Galbeedians to Hawdians.

From Guban to Godey that's they use standard pronunciation. Used to translate Qur'aan as well. Like when you read ayadda last of faatixa translated

Jidka kuwii aad unicmaysay eedan u CADHOONIN dhuminna

Cadho/anger not caro like mudugian slang
You’d just like to believe your clan dialect is the standard. Central is the standard and I’ve never seen anyone from Galbeed or SL for that matter irl using the extreme heavy tongue mumbling words dialect, it sounds as weird as Reer Xamar (Benadiri) they’re both regional, not the standard.

You’d just like to believe your clan dialect is the standard. Central is the standard and I’ve never seen anyone from Galbeed or SL for that matter irl using the extreme heavy tongue mumbling words dialect, it sounds as weird as Reer Xamar (Benadiri) they’re both regional, not the standard.
Galbeed also uses standard pronunciation. Mudug/central pronunciation is not standard.

From DiriDhaba to DJ to Dhagaxbuur to Badhan. None are Isaaq. Did you ever read the OFFICIAL/STANDARD Qur'aan translation? CADHO is not mudug pronuncuation. ReerMudug say CARO.

Galbeed also uses standard pronunciation. Mudug/central pronunciation is not standard.

From DiriDhaba to DJ to Dhagaxbuur to Badhan. None are Isaaq. Did you ever read the OFFICIAL/STANDARD Qur'aan translation? CADHO is not mudug pronuncuation. ReerMudug say CARO.
If you mean dh instead of r for some words, that’s also used in central. I’ve never heard a person from Galbeed sounding like the extreme heavy SL accents, and I pay attention to the news too.

Djibouti has a diff accent too.