Baabili - Largest Livestock Market in Galbeed

There are no oromo. Oromo is habar awal nickname when we karbash our reer miyi brothers.

Anyways I wasn’t talking to you I was talking to my betrothed @embarassing
Habar awal do not fight any one and have never seen a battle field for probably a millennium.But you guys are good is creating conditions that suits your interest.Like creating a beef between MZ Vs Isaaq where Garxajis is the target.You have kept Garxajis in perpetual war and have ripped the benefits of impoverishing them while you folks have never sent even one man not assistance.

That is how you folks came to be top dogs of Beesha Isaaq.Because Garxajis were the supreme leaders of Isaaq from time immemorial .

Habar awal do not fight any one and have never seen a battle field for probably a millennium.But you guys are good is creating conditions that suits your interest.Like creating a beef between MZ Vs Isaaq where Garxajis is the target.You have kept Garxajis in perpetual war and have ripped the benefits of impoverishing them while you folks have never sent even one man not assistance.

That is how you folks came to be top dogs of Beesha Isaaq.Because Garxajis were the supreme leaders of Isaaq from time immemorial .
Kkkk Ogaden af ka nool iga dheh, zubeeiyad gacan ka nool iga dheh, Cid Dahir Mujahid iga dheh. Kilkilka 5naad Dir iga dheh, Ogaden baroor iga dheh. Kkk

Kkkk Ogaden af ka nool iga dheh, zubeeiyad gacan ka nool iga dheh, Cid Dahir Mujahid iga dheh. Kilkilka 5naad Dir iga dheh, Ogaden baroor iga dheh. Kkk
Wat are you cooking with the Dir card now?
You know apart from Ciise and Gadabursi the rest of the Dir in Kililka are just Oromos who you use to fight Garxajis with the aid of HJ.

You are in bed with Cagjar and yet are day and night plotting against him by bringing incontraband illegal weapons to the region.

We know you want Cagjar to fight Isaaq I.e Garxajis who have given jeegan a nightmare in SL.

There are no oromo. Oromo is habar awal nickname when we karbash our reer miyi brothers.

Anyways I wasn’t talking to you I was talking to my betrothed @embarassing
Django only represents himself. No one was kicked out either, everyone in Galbeed has been living under oppression not one or the other clan.

Lol don’t tag me in these kinds of posts.

Wat are you cooking with the Dir card now?
You know apart from Ciise and Gadabursi the rest of the Dir in Kililka are just Oromos who you use to fight Garxajis with the aid of HJ.

You are in bed with Cagjar and yet are day and night plotting against him by bringing incontraband illegal weapons to the region.

We know you want Cagjar to fight Isaaq I.e Garxajis who have given jeegan a nightmare in SL.
Sultan xassan of the Habar Awal tribe is the king of Dir

Django only represents himself. No one was kicked out either, everyone in Galbeed has been living under oppression not one or the other clan.

Lol don’t tag me in these kinds of posts.
You are a tough cookie. Ila aad wiil ii dashid cuqdada kama ba ayso. Waan kaa shubiya waxay kugu shubeen your ‘OG family members’

I noticed a semiQoti accent/tone with northern dialect pronunciation/vocabulary
They are speaking Somali. Galbeed is not the exact same as Waqooyi, I notice differences. Even with small things like in Galbeed they say Canjeero not Laxoox, firi as well as eeg. Regardless idk what you mean by qoti accent these are Somalis.

They are speaking Somali. Galbeed is not the exact same as Waqooyi, I notice differences. Even with small things like in Galbeed they say Canjeero not Laxoox, firi as well as eeg. Regardless idk what you mean by qoti accent these are Somalis.
Ok I take it back. These niggas didn't have that gulp gulp gulp accent from OG hawdians or that sweet Huuno talk of galbeed or the EYAAHEE from Northern Dhulbahante to Central Isaaq country. I can't put my finger on it but there is that makes me think they're speaking with nonMaxaatidhi accent but I take it back

You also ised to feed on Canaboore when MSB was fighting SNM how do you think degaan like harta Sheikh came about? It was a big refugee camp like dadaab or Utaange.After MSB forced you folks from Hargeisa.

I separate Isaaq because why would I attack a Garxajis when it's the Oromo Habar uunsi causing the problem?

You can seperate Isaaq into subclans a you want and we might have rivalbry between each subclan BUT we don't routinely work for and JAAJUUS for a regime we dislike.

Caanaboodhe subclans do that to each other. I'm willing to take back caanabooDHe then you accept being the opportunistic JAAJUUS clan that still holds cuqdad against Isaaq mainly because of GX overpowering MZ

Ok I take it back. These niggas didn't have that gulp gulp gulp accent from OG hawdians or that sweet Huuno talk of galbeed or the EYAAHEE from Northern Dhulbahante to Central Isaaq country. I can't put my finger on it but there is that makes me think they're speaking with nonMaxaatidhi accent but I take it back

You can seperate Isaaq into subclans a you want and we might have rivalbry between each subclan BUT we don't routinely work for and JAAJUUS for a regime we dislike.

Caanaboodhe subclans do that to each other. I'm willing to take back caanabooDHe then you accept being the opportunistic JAAJUUS clan that still holds cuqdad against Isaaq mainly because of GX overpowering MZ
habar uunsi have been the biggest jaajus since the time of mengisu.How do you think your businesses thrived in the ogaden while other peoples busineees were banned by the derg as well as the tigray regime.Wasnt Dahabshiil also the one that snitched on Al-Mubarakat to FBI even though Dahabshiil is not owned by habar uunsi.

habar uunsi have been the biggest jaajus since the time of mengisu.How do you think your businesses thrived in the ogaden while other peoples busineees were banned by the derg as well as the tigray regime.Wasnt Dahabshiil also the one that snitched on Al-Mubarakat to FBI even though Dahabshiil is not owned by habar uunsi.
Don't forget ReerCabdille Jaajuus clan using TPLF muscle to wipeout ReerIsaaq JXWO clan. You can't blame uunsi or Garxajis.

Ok so now the question is whether ReerIsaaq Jaajuus will settle scores with GX or ReerCabdile Jaajus. Old pain from Isaaq vs recent pain from fellow Jaajuus clan members

Don't forget ReerCabdille Jaajuus clan using TPLF muscle to wipeout ReerIsaaq JXWO clan. You can't blame uunsi or Garxajis.

Ok so now the question is whether ReerIsaaq Jaajuus will settle scores with GX or ReerCabdile Jaajus. Old pain from Isaaq vs recent pain from fellow Jaajuus clan members
jaajus is habar uunsi middle name from the tim e of cigaal.You folks used to rob ogaden merchants in Hargesa and hand them over to tigray by claiming they are ONLF sympathisers/financiers etc.
also you folks used to work with iley and handed over scores of reer Isaaq living peacefull in Hargeisa.

“Maxaa” isn’t an accent. It’s Somali as we know it. It’s the Somali we all understand. Unless you’re talking about maay?

there are diff accents all over, Galbeed is diff from certain parts of waqooyi.

jaajus is habar uunsi middle name from the tim e of cigaal.You folks used to rob ogaden merchants in Hargesa and hand them over to tigray by claiming they are ONLF sympathisers/financiers etc.
also you folks used to work with iley and handed over scores of reer Isaaq living peacefull in Hargeisa.
Ok so we will pretend Uunsi Awal did evict ReerIsaaqJaajuus, AFTER the Jaajuus clan SUBORDINATES of Afweyne failed to replace Isaaq in Isaaq country, despite help from WhiteSA and WhiteRhodesian mercenaries AND the Ameerikaan Maasiixis called TheFamily that brought ceydh/welfare to Afweyne after he promised to PRAY to CIISA caleyhi salaam. So that happened.

What about ReerCabdilleJaajuus helping TPLF regime ethnic cleanse ReerIsaaq JXWO? Isaaq subclans would never do that to other Isaaq subclans. Methinks ReerIsaaq Jaajuus are about to try to get even with ReerCabdilleJaajuus

Ok so we will pretend Uunsi Awal did evict ReerIsaaqJaajuus, AFTER the Jaajuus clan SUBORDINATES of Afweyne failed to replace Isaaq in Isaaq country, despite help from WhiteSA and WhiteRhodesian mercenaries AND the Ameerikaan Maasiixis called TheFamily that brought ceydh/welfare to Afweyne after he promised to PRAY to CIISA caleyhi salaam. So that happened.

What about ReerCabdilleJaajuus helping TPLF regime ethnic cleanse ReerIsaaq JXWO? Isaaq subclans would never do that to other Isaaq subclans. Methinks ReerIsaaq Jaajuus are about to try to get even with ReerCabdilleJaajuus
JWXO has more reer Cabdille than reer Isaaq and has always been like that.Iley was arresting any JWXO suspect. But SL was helping him more in arresting and handing over JXWO to iley.

Also it was Garxajis that fought MSB likes of Cigal were pro Kacanka.

JWXO has more reer Cabdille than reer Isaaq and has always been like that.Iley was arresting any JWXO suspect. But SL was helping him more in arresting and handing over JXWO to iley.

Also it was Garxajis that fought MSB likes of Cigal were pro Kacanka.
Yep GX did the lion's share of CRUSHING the tribalized WSLF MZ thugs in the Hawd after Afweyne turned WSLF into antiIsaaq militia.

Be careful ReetCabdilleJaajuus you have a new Jaajuus subclan trying to get even with you. Ask for GX/Isaaq help. We know how to crush Jaajuus in the Hawd

“Maxaa” isn’t an accent. It’s Somali as we know it. It’s the Somali we all understand. Unless you’re talking about maay?

there are diff accents all over, Galbeed is diff from certain parts of waqooyi.
I know there are multiple MaxaaTidhi dialects

Yep GX did the lion's share of CRUSHING the tribalized WSLF MZ thugs in the Hawd after Afweyne turned WSLF into antiIsaaq militia.

Be careful ReetCabdilleJaajuus you have a new Jaajuus subclan trying to get even with you. Ask for GX/Isaaq help. We know how to crush Jaajuus in the Hawd

I know there are multiple MaxaaTidhi dialects
Great :nvjpqts: most of Somaliweyn uses words like firi and canjeero, only a small region of Somaliweyn doesn’t. Even the furthest reaches of North west where Ahmed Gurey is from used those terms. So for those who love the smallest differences, it’s different there from waqooy but similar to konfuur.

Great :nvjpqts: most of Somaliweyn uses words like firi and canjeero, only a small region of Somaliweyn doesn’t. Even the furthest reaches of North west where Ahmed Gurey is from used those terms. So for those who love the smallest differences, it’s different there from waqooy but similar to konfuur.

they use laxoox in somali galbeed(except in liibaan), Djibouti, somaliland, and parts of puntland.

Actually the North uses standard pronuciation and more respectable vocab since we didn't have accomadate qowmiyado kala cayna like Baajuun iyo Goosha iyo Xamaraawi

CiDHiidhi instead ciRiiRi
KhaDHaaDH/qadhaadh instead of qaRaar

Was Qur'aan translation written by Northern OG?

Trending

Latest posts