Azerbaijan won the war with Armenia

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Another glorious victory for Sultan Erdogan

20130608_ldp001.jpg

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
I want Axmaaro to be like this.
Without fundamental changes in Somalia, it is next to impossible for us to get involved in DDS. No doubt It is doable within a month with the modern military tech like the Turks demonstrated in Karabakh.

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

Russians got killed in Armenia. Looks like thing might escalate.
I think Armenia is trying to draw Russia in as a last ditch to save them in Karabakh. Putin is not stupid though. His spokeswoman already stated that Russia is for negotiated solution and works closely with Turkey.

Azeri president, Aliev, announced if any country threatens Azerbaijan, it will request the deployment of the Turkish troops in Azerbaijan. I believe this was a warning for Iran to stay out.

AbdiGeedi

Azerbaijan has officially acknowledged that it shut down the Russian military helicopter inside Armenia close to its border and apologized. It is offering to compensate for the loss.

It came to light that Russia is moving troops into Armenia. It already has a base in there, but bringing in reinforcements.

This thing can get out of control.

heliaz.PNG

AbdiGeedi

BREAKING NEWS: Armenia signed an agreement with Azerbaijan and Russia to end the war. Russian peace-keepers will move in.

There are protests in Armenia right now. I am not sure if people on the streets protesting Armenian losses in Karabakh or signing the agreement that is really Armenian capitulation. Azerbaijan gets back the control of its territories. However, the Armenians that left Karabakh can come back. I think the Armenian PM, Pashinyan is a toast now.

Last edited:
I think both putin and Erdoğan neutralized their beef since Biden is against both counties so they made sure they secure a deal for Azerbaijan and Armenia and I guess Syria will be next

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
BREAKING NEWS: Armenia signed an agreement with Azerbaijan and Russia to end the war. Russian peace-keepers will move in.

There are protests in Armenia right now. I am not sure if people on the streets protesting Armenian losses in Karabakh or signing the agreement that is really Armenian capitulation. Azerbaijan gets back the control of its territories. However, the Armenians that left Karabakh can come back.

I think both putin and Erdoğan neutralized their beef since Biden is against both counties so they made sure they secure a deal for Azerbaijan and Armenia and I guess Syria will be next

Utter humiliation. I kinda feel bad for Armenians. They are handing territories that Azerbaijan didn't even conquer.

AbdiGeedi

Holy shit. Armenian protesters are in the government buildings looking for the PM, Pashinyan room by room. They want to lynch him for losing Karabakh. They are calling him a traitor. Obviously, they are not happy about the agreement he signed.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Holy shit. Armenian protesters are in the government buildings looking for the PM, Pashinyan. They want to lynch him for losing Karabakh. They are calling him a traitor. Obviously, they are not happy about the agreement he signed.

Can't blame them :dead:

AbdiGeedi

Turkish peace-keepers will be deployed alongside the Russians in Karabakh according to the Turkish media.

AbdiGeedi

You are right on the money.

I looked into today's events. The decision to end the war was made by Russia, Turkey and Azerbaijan without participation of Armenia. The Azeri President, Aliev confirmed that Russia and Turkey will send peacekeepers to Karabakh.

The Armenian PM, Pashinyan was put in front of the fact and forced to accept the agreement. He didn't sign it yet though. All Armenian troops will be withdrawn from Karabakh in a scheduled manner.

It is abundantly clear that real negotiations were between Putin and Erdogan.

It is really a forced capitulation of Armenia. As an added geopolitical bonus, both Russia and Turkey get rid of the Armenian pro-western regime of Pashinyan. He will be toppled pretty soon.

I hope they can stop the war in Syria too. But, I guess the presence of the US on the ground makes it harder if not impossible,

Damn Armenia got bullied badly . I hope they do a study on Armenian women dating preferences and if getting humiliated in war had an effect on it

AbdiGeedi

The Armenian President, Armen Sarkissian, said that he learned about the agreement through mass media. WTF?

The speaker of the Armenian parliament, Ararat Mirzoyan, was dragged out of his car and severely beaten by protesters today in Erevan.

The Armenian PM, Pashinyan, said he had to agree to the humiliating agreement because his military adviced him to accept it as Armenia was about to lose all of Karabakh in just a few days. Their army ran out of soldiers and the volunteered Armenian civilians have proved themselves to be ineffective in combat. BTW, he is in hiding at the moment.

All these three stooges are about to become history.

The biggest winner in this deal is Russia. It will get a new puppet government in Armenia. And because of inserting its "peacekeepers" in Azerbaijan, Russia gets a military base and will have Azerbaijan by its balls in case it goes anti-Russia.

Turkey got sidelined by Russia by en large. In terms of materially sizeable gain, Turkey gets a land corridor directly connecting it to Azerbaijan proper through Nahichevan province and Armenia. And Turkey will also have peacekeepers in Karabakh but it is not clear in what areas.

Overall both Armenia and Azerbaijan are losers in the deal as each got stiffed. Armenia lost more, Azerbaijan lost less.

Trending