Ayrabs humiliate our nation

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Intermarriage is common between people of different ethnicities who live next to each other, especially back home in Djibouti and Ethiopia.
Though, the Afar-Somali mix is rather uncommon in the diaspora. :patrice:
Oh yeah even my cousin married an afari girl and had mix kid but then again I’m from Canada maybe it’s different from ur ends

Haha. You guys are something else. Will call each other zo*s and dehumanize each other in FKD taking it smilingly but getting emotional breakdowns when some random ajnabi says two words.

It's low self-respect and no dignity.

Me, personally, I could not give a f*ck about what a George Boutrous Saad says about where I come from. If someone talks shit in front of me, then I will take care of it. But a random politician I have never heard of? I would be pathetic to react. His opinions are meaningless to my life. kk, the thread is lowkey funny. One guy wrote paragraphs about how Somalis were historically naked, lmao. That's the level of imbecile tendencies I am talking about.

ain't no way dhegacas are speaking to us espacially shithole lebanon khanisiin, we used to feed these ungrateful people, wallahi the prophet scw was righ the most backward and jaahil people
Didn’t africans aid Prophet muhammad and early companions during the boycott ? I wonder why they always avoid these topic.

The truth is bitter pill to swallow. There's a reason he's used us an example. We should be more angry at ourselves for destroying our country and destroying our reputation on the global stage. Getting angry at him does nothing but ignore the elephant in the room.

We should blame the sand negros for radical Islamic extremism! Their backwards asses can’t even make peace with eachother in the Middle East so they create a terrorist group to do their dirty work. Usama bin laden, a typical sand dweller is the face of arabs and their savagness. Without Al Shabab Somalia would be just fine!

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We should blame the sand negros for radical Islamic extremism! Their backwards asses can’t even make peace with eachother in the Middle East so they create a terrorist group to do their dirty work. Usama bin laden, a typical sand dweller is the face of arabs and their savagness. Without Al Shabab Somalia would be just fine!
Absolutely the Ayrabs imported a very bad idealogy which ruined our community. The impact if Wahabissm was treamendous. Even warlords werent blowing up buildings with doctors

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Somalia is so synonymous with being a failed state that it has become the definition of what a failed state means in political discourse. There is no academic study that could ever be done about the nature of what a failed state entails except that Somalia will be the most fitting and patent example.

It's an unfortunate reality but the mistake was allowing tribal nomadic Somalis to rule themselves as an ethnic group. We can only function under the rule of a non Somali who serves as an overall Emperor like Mengistu. When colonialism came to our shores, apart from a few civilised nations like the Samaroon, Warsangeli and others who retained a culture of self governance and sociatal organisation through agriculture and trade, most other Somalis used to walk around naked without any clothing and would scavenge for food in the wild plains and consume the carcasses of dead animals. How can such a people be expected to know the intricacies of state governance and civilization? These same types of people are now vying and competing to rule regional fiefdoms.

That Arab man is only expressing a painful reality that transcends falsehood. Nobody can deny the veracity of his claims.
Mengistu who made driven 100s of thousands of somalis into refugees?

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts