AYO IM IN A ZOOM MEETING WITH ILHAN OMAR CHECKKKK

For those wondering about if ilhan omar is half Somali. You all are right!!
She said her mother is Banadiri. She also said she identifies more with her Banadiri heritage.

Then why the f*ck does she drag our Somali name through the dirt? Why can't she name and shame her benediri people? Why do WE have to get embarrassed about her shenanigans? I fucking hate those benediri pieces of shit wallahi. You're either one of the big 4, or you're not part of us :farole:.....also, i was wondering where she inherited her ugly flat nose from, now it's all clear :hova:

tbh you should of left like the first time and never came back.Ur one emotional hyper sensitive b!tch ass nigga. Now run along Helen says it’s pegging time qaniisyahow.
Ay yo chill:damn:
But this man is a bigger sum than sanji actually scratch that at least Sanji isn't qaniis

Last edited:
Shut up, you spew nonsense, To me your points hold the same value as the paper used in the toilet. You have nothing important to say, you flip flop more than RNA polymerase In prokaryotic lac Operon. You are spew stupidity that are hard to understand and comprehend. Sit down, it seems your brain is made of only glial cells and Schwann cells with no trace of neutrons. Talk one more time, and I will demolish you like sodium nitrate exposed to heat.
Just like a lysine cell every time helena ruptures anus your honor dies just like how l
Shut up, you spew nonsense, To me your points hold the same value as the paper used in the toilet. You have nothing important to say, you flip flop more than RNA polymerase In prokaryotic lac Operon. You are spew stupidity that are hard to understand and comprehend. Sit down, it seems your brain is made of only glial cells and Schwann cells with no trace of neutrons. Talk one more time, and I will demolish you like sodium nitrate exposed to heat.
Cucked and emasculated

Trending