AYO IM IN A ZOOM MEETING WITH ILHAN OMAR CHECKKKK

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
tbh you should of left like the first time and never came back.Ur one emotional hyper sensitive b!tch ass nigga. Now run along Helen says it’s pegging time qaniisyahow.
Shut up, you spew nonsense, To me your points hold the same value as the paper used in the toilet. You have nothing important to say, you flip flop more than RNA polymerase In prokaryotic lac Operon. You are spew stupidity that are hard to understand and comprehend. Sit down, it seems your brain is made of only glial cells and Schwann cells with no trace of neutrons. Talk one more time, and I will demolish you like sodium nitrate exposed to heat.

salma saluuni

For the thrillπŸ’ƒπŸ½
Shut up, you spew nonsense, To me your points hold the same value as the paper used in the toilet. You have nothing important to say, you flip flop more than RNA polymerase In prokaryotic lac Operon. You are spew stupidity that are hard to understand and comprehend. Sit down, it seems your brain is made of only glial cells and Schwann cells with no trace of neutrons. Talk one more time, and I will demolish you like sodium nitrate exposed to heat.
Cool story bro. Take your frustrations out on Helen. I know she’s been pegging you all night long:sass1:give the buttocks a rest dear

This nigga actually trying to sound smart but he sounding autistic as fack:dwill::mjlol:

You asked. :holeup:

1. Explain this.
2. Why would use two consecutive synonyms to say the same thing.
3. :stopit:
4. :ummhmm:

why are you using random scientific concepts to express your anger? :sass2:

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
You asked. :holeup:

1. Explain this.
2. Why would use two consecutive synonyms to say the same thing.
3. :stopit:
4. :ummhmm:

why are you using random scientific concepts to express your anger? :sass2:
RNA polymerase helps In the production of MRNA which is translated to proteins needed by the body, in prokaryotes like bacteria, it flip flops constantly.

I used understand and comprehend to express her stupid way of insulting others.

I used the concepts, because I can’t curse well In Somali, biology is my major and I was sooo pissed.

I cooled down now, I am sorry I was all over the place.
f*ck you still tho @salma saluuni

salma saluuni

For the thrillπŸ’ƒπŸ½
RNA polymerase helps In the production of MRNA which is translated to proteins needed by the body, in prokaryotes like bacteria, it flip flops constantly.

I used understand and comprehend to express her stupid way of insulting others.

I used the concepts, because I can’t curse well In Somali, biology is my major and I was sooo pissed.

I cooled down now, I am sorry I was all over the place.
f*ck you still tho @salma saluuni
Farta rabtid ku taag istuubidyahow. Insults others kulaha sxb the only reason people on here come for you is because ur easily provoked and sensitive. It’s fun to sit back and watch you crumble.

@Nafiso Qalanjo you should have shown Ilhan this pic :mjlol: :mjlol:
Screenshot_20201028-163036__01.jpg

Mr Sufi

PURPLE HAZE THE PURPLE ONE HAS RETURNED
View attachment 157297
If you all want to ask her something I gotch you 😈

YOUR GOOGLE SKILLS ARE IMPECCABLE

Trending