AYO IM IN A ZOOM MEETING WITH ILHAN OMAR CHECKKKK

LMAO I heard her dad refused to talk to her because he saw a newspaper article with a pic of her with Tim Mynett and he was grabbing her ass :mjlol::drakelaugh::deadrose:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
@Nafiso Qalanjo please ask about what she will do about the stimulus package, a lot of people are suffering and evicted.
don’t mind all this retards taking about her man. People are dying and dudes here are talking Stupid unimportant nonsense
just asked her. She said she is trying to get stimulus check to be monthly for people.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Affairs of the heart cannot be neglected, let me love saxiib :wow:
I know love is important, but the USA is in shambles and the non employment is all time high. So let’s focus on that first before thinking where we should place our genitals.

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
For those wondering about if ilhan omar is half Somali. You all are right!!
She said her mother is Banadiri. She also said she identifies more with her Banadiri heritage.

Hassan mahat

I karbash wahabist salafis daily.
Nacalaa kutaal to this forum. Some members are never serious, you got a congresswoman who her time is limited and you guys are Screwing around.

@Nafiso Qalanjo asker about the Supreme Court and and whether the Democrats will abolish the filibuster if they win the races in Georgia and win the senate.

I know love is important, but the USA is in shambles and the non employment is all time high. So let’s focus on that first before thinking where we should place about genitals.
:kanyeshrug:
tenor.gif

Trending

Latest posts