Ay what is with you guys and white girls

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
???

I was reading that CRINGY thread “pinnacle of female beauty” and a lot of them were white girls that lookEd like dudes

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Wallahi if you give a white women good dikk once she will do anything for you. She'll slap her own mom if u ask her too and the best part is u don't have to worry about relatives or parents tryna chop ur head off. The momma will bring you lemonade while ur giving her daughter backshots, the brother will ask if you tryna play a game of 2k, the father will invite you out to go camping and her other sisters will compliment your good looks. If u fukk a somali girl she will be umgrateful and on top of that you'll have 30 abdis furious thirsting for your blood. Ur 13 akhi you'll understand once ur balls drop dw

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
They are first to arrie when you got money and first run when it runs out. No loyalty

Last edited:

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Wallahi if you give a white women good dikk once she will do anything for you. She'll slap her own mom if u ask her too and the best part is u don't have to worry about relatives or parents tryna chop ur head off. The momma will bring you lemonade while ur giving her daughter backshots, the brother will ask if you tryna play a game of 2k, the father will invite you out to go camping and her other sisters will compliment your good looks. If u fukk a somali girl she will be umgrateful and on top of that you'll have 30 abdis furious thirsting for your blood. Ur 13 akhi you'll understand once ur balls drop dw
Ay I’m 12

I still don’t get the hype they are crazy and age like milk left outside of the fridge

Never dated a white girl, my first kiss was a Somali girl anyway. I don't see the appeal in white girls, a few of them fancied me in school though. My brother only dates white girls however. :ftw9nwa:

Trending