Ay what is with you guys and white girls

Mods hello?

Come collect this child.

rwvtxokjbnf31.jpg

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
@Boogie warya u not too young to get some pussy dont be a bytch my nigga hit up one of them grade 6 ties and tell them come thru to the crib so u can smash her tell hooyo you have a project and take her to the basement. If u a real nigga run a train and hook ur homies up

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
@Boogie warya u not too young to get some pussy dont be a bytch my nigga hit up one of them grade 6 ties and tell them come thru to the crib so u can smash her. If u a real nigga run a train and hook ur homies up
My friends live in a diff city

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
My friends live in a diff city
Waryaa stop moving khaniis forget the train just invite them ties over to the crib and tell hooyo you have a project. Take her to ur room and start destroying dat. If ur balls still havent dropped use ur fingers and pretend ur backshotting raw. She'll be impressed

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
Waryaa stop moving khaniis forget the train just invite them ties over to the crib and tell hooyo you have a project. Take her to ur room and start destroying dat. If ur balls still havent dropped use ur fingers and pretend ur backshotting raw. She'll be impressed
you're gonna turn this young nigga into a sex addict :pachah1: :pachah1:

Trending