Axmed madoobe waa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Those big bullets shouldn't have been wasted like that. He should evict the enemy from his land then talk about parades and celebratory processions.

Those big bullets shouldn't have been wasted like that. He should evict the enemy from his land then talk about parades and celebratory processions.
We dont like to oppress people. Everyone is welcomed until they talk smack and then they get smacked.:trumpsmirk:

@Ferrari Do you think Madobe has done a good job Jubbaland? Do you think he has done his best?

Do you think that he is being too dependent on Kenyans? That has been bothering me as I despise the kenyan government.:susp:

@Ferrari Do you think Madobe has done a good job Jubbaland? Do you think he has done his best?

Do you think that he is being too dependent on Kenyans? That has been bothering me as I despise the kenyan government.:susp:
He has done the most important part which was to make jubaland an autonomous state aka maamul goboleed, and he has done it with the federal government at the time trying to stop, and with clan militias trying go stop him as well, so pretty much on his own. The only reason why we even talk about jubaland elections is because of his work.

He has secured kismaayo from alshabab, and that is a progress as well.

What more could he have done?

Ignore the clannist maggots who ask why he didnt liberate all of jubaland while supporting a federal government that couldnt even secure a district of xamar.:snoop:

What was he supposed to do beyond what he did?

Ma qasaaro ninkii ilaahay isku xidha.

These guys have sujud mark on their foreheads, waa rag wadaada oo xaq ku taagan.

Adeeryaal hore u yaaca.:salute:

can axmaarjo walk to mecca and mukarama road(0.1 miles outside of villa somalia) without being accompanied by bantus?:farmajoyaab:

madoobe is traveling to outside of the city with a handfull of boys surrounding him.

not sure if I should call him geesi isku kalsoon or I should attribute that to the safety of the city.:trumpsmirk:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Ma qasaaro ninkii ilaahay isku xidha.

These guys have sujud mark on their foreheads, waa rag wadaada oo xaq ku taagan.

Adeeryaal hore u yaaca.:salute:
Even mooryaans prays back home every killer and every criminal prays their 5 daily prayer what are you talking about only crazy people don’t pray back home:chrisfreshhah:

Reconciliation, technocratic governance, international engagement --- on all of these fronts, Madoobe is unimpressive although an improvement from the last clan warrior/thug ruler of Kismayo.

At the end of the day, he's just the chief of a gang of criminals and thieves who have destroyed Jubbaland's natural environment through relentless charcoal exports and he is so toxic as an individual that his administration cannot exit Kismayo. Jubbaland has no time to waste, he needs to go although who the alternative is and in what way is he (or she) superior remains a question unanswered.

Even mooryaans prays back home every killer and every criminal prays their 5 daily prayer what are you talking about only crazy people don’t pray back home:chrisfreshhah:
His main opponents, seraar and xidig both have the sujuud mark as well. sxb face it, OGs are more religious than other Somalis. when you guys were being babysat in kismaayo, all you did was loot and rape and kill people because you had the gun in your hands.

Today, we have more guns than your adeer does, and you don't see us raping, looting or killing.

Every marehan i have seen who went to kismaayo had nothing but good things to say.

waryaa baro diinta, adkaar iyo salaadana badi intaad inaga nagu qarwaysaaan awoogiin lagub!:trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts