Axmed Madoobe sends another letter beggin Farmaajo

@Django unchained do you have any proof or evidence MSB aun signed over western Somalia to Ethiopia honest question
Why do you think the Ogaden generals left him?

He did sign a treaty with Mengistu in 1988 in Djibouti.
Which saw the disbanding of WSLF while Ethiopia was supposed to disband SNM.

Ogadens were against the 1977 war and were also against the forfeiting of the region to Ethiopia.
When Italy was ruling southern somalia there was no treaty between Erhiopia and Italian somaliland on the borders so it was lways disputed.
Mind you Italy ruled Ethiopia for 8 years and it was only The British that kicked them out during the second world war.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Why do you think the Ogaden generals left him?

He did sign a treaty with Mengistu in 1988 in Djibouti.
Which saw the disbanding of WSLF while Ethiopia was supposed to disband SNM.

Ogadens were against the 1977 war and were also against the forfeiting of the region to Ethiopia.
When Italy was ruling southern somalia there was no treaty between Erhiopia and Italian somaliland on the borders so it was lways disputed.
Mind you Italy ruled Ethiopia for 8 years and it was only The British that kicked them out during the second world war.
Ok I know all that but when was Western Somalia officially ceded to Ethiopia mise afkaa ka shubmeysaa again

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
What is not acceptable is when Farmajo hugged uhuru yet claim there is a water despute.

You must have missed the UN speech where he said the ICJ ruling by Judge Sheikh Abdulqawi is the final word on the case.

Ok I know all that but when was Western Somalia officially ceded to Ethiopia mise afkaa ka shubmeysaa again
1988 in Djibouti.

It was a black day for Somalia.
He gathered Ogaden generals and told them that he cant continue supporting their plight that it is over.

He then went to Djibouti.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
1988 in Djibouti.

It was a black day for Somalia.
He gathered Ogaden generals and told them that he cant continue supporting their plight that it is over.

He then went to Djibouti.
For sure he Can't support them cause Somalia ammo was use it against us inside Somalia.

For sure he Can't support them cause Somalia ammo was use it against us inside Somalia.
MSB was born in Ethiopia and was an Italian colonel serving Italian colonialists against Konfuur Somalia.

Secondly immediatly sfter the handing over of power he organised a militia called Talxa liberation fron that was used to harras and displace Ogaden in juboyinka from Bardheere to Kismaayo.MSB military plus their tribal militia were burning villages,rsping women,cuting off their breasts Killing their children and husbands it was a well ochestrated campaign of clan cleansing.

He put his email below. :drakelaugh:

Let's send him a bunch of troll emails.

I'll send one pretending to be a solar agency interested in investing in Jubbaland.

When they reply, i'll tell them I don't do business with dumb caqdheers :mjlol:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
68707103_2597224757008758_6924707580145041408_n-534x388.jpg

Ogaden same size as southern somalia? Are you kidding me or are you smoking crack? The Somali Galbeed region is not the large, it probably constitutes less than half of northern Somalia, most of is it is in Dir highlands and Gaashaamo, the core ogaden deegaans are equal to bari and nugaal, not big if you ask me

Somalia
Country in East Africa
Area: 246,200 mi²
Population: 14.74 million World Bank

Ogaden
upload_2019-10-21_11-49-53.jpeg
Area: 126,282 mi²
Population: 8.149 million

Thus Ogadenia is approx 60% of somalia warya, about 360,000 Sq Km, Somalia is 670,000 Square Km , roughly almost 60% of the whole of somalia,

even people size its about 60% of somalia proper,

Ogaden same size as southern somalia? Are you kidding me or are you smoking crack? The Somali Galbeed region is not the large, it probably constitutes less than half of northern Somalia, most of is it is in Dir highlands and Gaashaamo, the core ogaden deegaans are equal to bari and nugaal, not big if you ask me

again you speak out of your arse, out of 93 degmos, ghaasambo is 1 degmo, and dir have 1 gobal out of 11 gobals, how the hell do dir and ghashaambo make up majority of the land, this is when qabil cuqdad gets you drunk with envy,

Ogaden or Absame has 84 governors out of 93, own 84 degmos out of 93,

245 Mps out of 280 Mps

4 vice presidents in the land historically, 2 will be Ogaden, Absame has 95% plus on 9 gobals, the other two non Ogaden are shaniley which is dir and libaan which is shared between dagodia and garre

ghashambo is one degmo out of 6 in gadaxbuur, dagaxbuur is majority reer isaaq mohamed zubeer, warder is 6 degmo, makahil live in 5 and one for bicidyaan,

so tell me warya, where do you get out of the fake data, out of your b00n arse?

do you think Ogaden/Absame is one of the 9 presidents of Ethiopia for fun?