Axmed Madoobe sends another letter beggin Farmaajo

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Jubaland-responses-on-SPF-invitation.-1.jpg

When will he give up? Farmaajo is busy opening and embassies and meeting world leaders, he doesn't have time for a tinpot 3rd mayor of Kismayo :lolbron:

farmaajo-Donald-Trump.jpg

donal..jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If he wants reconciliation he needs to;

1. Come out against Kenya in maritime dispute
2. Shut down Charcoal sales on behalf of Shabaab and KDF

This will probably never happen though.

Saxib
1.He never signed the maritime mou in the first place wether he is for or against will not change the ICJ ruling.
2.AS make more profit from taxing merchandise arriving in Xamar ports than the sell of charcoal.Every cargo arriving in Xamar is taxed ask the govt to stop that first.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
The best way to solve this issue is to compromise, I don’t believe Mr Ahmed is the right man for the job, after 8 years but I thank him for keeping the city of kismaayo peaceful. I believe he should step down and let an educated young leader take over. The state has suffered enough and does not need further war, drought due to deforestation, dispute between neighboring countries and so on. Long live this potentially rich state :)

TekNiKo

VIP

He must immediately resign and allow for peaceful transparent elections, otherwise he will be arrested if he lands in Mogadishu

TekNiKo

VIP
What is not acceptable is when Farmajo hugged uhuru yet claim there is a water despute.

How come Cumar Cabdi rashid is walking free when he is the one under his premiership the water dispute came about.
Cumar Cabdirashiid is hosting lavish events in Nairobi you should ask your cousins in Islii where he is, he cannot step foot in xamar.

He must immediately resign and allow for peaceful transparent elections, otherwise he will be arrested if he lands in Mogadishu
Grandpa I wasnt responding to you.
Did your kins come to Kismaayo peacefully? Also did Lafta green get elected peacefully transparent ? how many people did N&N kill to install their puppet.

TekNiKo

VIP
Grandpa I wasnt responding to you.
Did your kins come to Kismaayo peacefully? Also did Lafta green get elected peacefully transparent ? how many people did N&N kill to install their puppet.
Are you defending terrorists now you Kenyan lark? You should worry about your people suffering in Garissa and Kenyan abuse in your region.

Cumar Cabdirashiid is hosting lavish events in Nairobi you should ask your cousins in Islii where he is, he cannot step foot in xamar.
Saxib I was responding to Kickz my response to ilk.oyar would be different.
Because your founding father aboo siyad surrendered the Ogaden/ western Somalia to Ethiopia in 1988 in exchange of SNM rebel groups.
You come here shedding crocodile tears for Small water despute.I do well know if Uhuru had ditched Madoobe ilkoya.r would surrender the waters again because it rans in their genes.

TekNiKo

VIP
Saxib I was responding to Kickz my response to ilk.oyar would be different.
Because your founding father aboo siyad surrendered the Ogaden/ western Somalia to Ethiopia in 1988 in exchange of SNM rebel groups.
You come here shedding crocodile tears for Small water despute.I do well know if Uhuru had ditched Madoobe ilkoya.r would surrender the waters again because it rans in their genes.
I agree with MSB 100% He gave up on you cause you were a lost cause, you failed to be as affective as EPLF and TPLF whom MSB funded and orchestrated the fall of Mengistu. Not only were you ineffective, you were using your weapons on fellow Somalis like the Isaaq and Xawaadle bullying somalis instead of turning your weapons on the enemy.

MSB shoulda never invaded Ethiopia, his love for his maternal side blinded him to your true reality, a delapidated, dysfunctional, inundated with colonialism, destructive people.

Are you defending terrorists now you Kenyan lark? You should worry about your people suffering in Garissa and Kenyan abuse in your region.

Granpa the only terrorist I know is zakaria who is head of amniyat he recently released his comrade in crime. CIISE TARABUNI
https://www.caasimada.net/howlgal-l...e-tarabuun-oo-bilowday-qeybo-ka-mid-ah-kenya/

If you are itching for a fight with Kenya why dont you start it in Gedo which right next to kenya?
Do you think I am stupid to get involved in a fight that will benefit ilko.yar most like it did to them in 1977.
If a war breaks between Kenya and Marexan you are on your own try comming to Afmadow or Kismaayo I will turn you into Qalbi dagaxs.

TekNiKo

VIP
Granpa the only terrorist I know is zakaria who is head of amniyat he recently released his comrade in crime. CIISE TARABUNI
https://www.caasimada.net/howlgal-l...e-tarabuun-oo-bilowday-qeybo-ka-mid-ah-kenya/

If you are itching for a fight with Kenya why dont you start it in Gedo which right next to kenya?
Do you think I am stupid to get involved in a fight that will benefit ilko.yar most like it did to them in 1977.
If a war breaks between Kenya and Marexan you are on your own try comming to Afmadow or Kismaayo I will turn you into Qalbi dagaxs.
I am already at war with Kenya, who do you think makes Kenya weep on the airwaves? Your own Bantu master is scared of me while you serve him chai tea,

I agree with MSB 100% He gave up on you cause you were a lost cause, you failed to be as affective as EPLF and TPLF whom MSB funded and orchestrated the fall of Mengistu. Not only were you ineffective, you were using your weapons on fellow Somalis like the Isaaq and Xawaadle bullying somalis instead of turning your weapons on the enemy.

MSB shoulda never invaded Ethiopia, his love for his maternal side blinded him to your true reality, a delapidated, dysfunctional, inundated with colonialism, destructive people.
Naah he never gave up on me he was born in Ethiopia so as many reer diini like your father.You golks become somali citizens in 1969 and 77.

The Ogaden is same size as Southern somalia and most somali qabils are found there even your reer diini clan it is rich in oil and other natural resources yet MSB forfeited it to Ethiopia.
So it is very ironic that you are fighting again for waters where your kins do not even fish nor have access to. How far is the indian ocean to Gedo? Or Galgaduud?

I am already at war with Kenya, who do you think makes Kenya weep on the airwaves? Your own Bantu master is scared of me while you serve him chai tea,
So if you are ready for war with kenya what are you doing in your mothers basement.Why dont you go to Gedo and start it?
Last time Kenya wanted to build a fence only women and children came out to demonstrate.

TekNiKo

VIP
Naah he never gave up on me he was born in Ethiopia so as many reer diini like your father.You golks become somali citizens in 1969 and 77.

The Ogaden is same size as Southern somalia and most somali qabils are found there even your reer diini clan it is rich in oil and other natural resources yet MSB forfeited it to Ethiopia.
So it is very ironic that you are fighting again for waters where your kins do not even fish nor have access to. How far is the indian ocean to Gedo? Or Galgaduud?
Ogaden same size as southern somalia? Are you kidding me or are you smoking crack? The Somali Galbeed region is not the large, it probably constitutes less than half of northern Somalia, most of is it is in Dir highlands and Gaashaamo, the core ogaden deegaans are equal to bari and nugaal, not big if you ask me

Ogaden same size as southern somalia? Are you kidding me or are you smoking crack? The Somali Galbeed region is not the large, it probably constitutes less than half of northern Somalia, most of is it is in Dir highlands and Gaashaamo, the core ogaden deegaans are equal to bari and nugaal, not big if you ask me
Saxib i dont know what you are smoking but tell me Gedo borders Libaan while wajaale borders Somaliland.Somalia is a thin strip shaped 7.While the Ogaden is not thin stripped it borders both North and South of Somalia.

Trending