AWHHHH VERY HEART WARMING! Sike! It’s a BS! Kulahaa “accept everything “

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Look even at young age the cadaan girl wants to be the leader, making up the games and asking others to follow. Why couldn’t little Khadijah do that? :bell:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That's feri feri cute. But I wish the dad was not so excited. Annoying.

That's feri feri cute. But I wish the dad was not so excited. Annoying.
22082364-full-length-portrait-of-happy-man-standing-with-hand-on-hips-isolated-over-white-background.jpg

Look even at young age the cadaan girl wants to be the leader, making up the games and asking others to follow. Why couldn’t little Khadijah do that? :bell:
They raise their kids to have confidence whereas somali/black/other ethnic kids are raised in fear and strictness. White parents will be like “oh, do you want t try that?” Somali parents “waryaa hadda ka so dag, daaaaay, alllah maanta wu kal jabi lahaa kan”

That dad is acting like his kids deserve credit for being normal kids and not racist :icon rolleyes:

@Mehmet

Will you host @R.Kelly ?

Why will I host someone who will spend all his holidays on Somali maqaaxi videotaping odeyaal khafiifey? Can’t he do that in Ohio without wasting an airfare?
Loool but they will karbash him there if he did as odeys here are not friend and will fight you if yoy disrespect them plus they got bistolads now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending