Average Somali IQ is far greater than I thought

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Many somalis just aren’t that strict with their children especially regarding education. The amount of somalis I saw slacking in school was mindblowing, niggas were chillin and there I was sweating myself to death
Wallahi, they get caught cheating and don’t give a damn
:heh:

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Mine is 106 and higher than my State average. Lol lots of dumb white people in my state.

Som

VIP
You guys really think the number was made up? :mjlol: Somalis will say anything just to make themselves feel better somalis are a honorary 68:mjdontkno:
Yes it's made up completely. Read the research by the so called scientist Richard Lynn. He made an average of the Ethiopian results and Kenyan results and then applied the number to Somalia. No somali has been tested.
Also if the race IQ iq thing was true (it's not) somalis and habesha should have been half way between arabs and bantus since we are 40% eurasian but apparently they scored less than kenyan bantus.

Som

VIP
The author of the Somali 68 IQ myth is a known perpetuator of Scientific Racism (using science to justify racism).

He unironically claimed in a publication that the lighter skinned an African-American was, the more intelligent.

He is widely debunked by Western scholars, who have exposed him for doctoring results to fit a racist narrative.

Yet Somalis believe he genuinely came to a non-biased conclusion of Somali IQ without ever stepping foot in Somalia.

:mindblown:
He litteraly made an average of Kenya and Ethiopia results.
That guy is a fraud.
He used results from guniean kids in a mentally disabled institution and applied their results to equatorial guinea, he didn't even conduct testing in more than half of the countries. Even if he was a genuine racist it doesn't make sense. Racists argue that caucasians are more intelligent and yet they claim that half caucaisans like somalis and habeshas (68 and 68 respectively) are less intelligent than full African bantus in Kenya. They probably didn't even now the ethnic make up of the horn. This is so stupid on so many levels.
Recently they had to change the number of Nigeria which was low and made it about 80 because they couldn't explain how Nigerians in the Us and UK are one of the most educated ethnicities

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In Minnesota, Somali Students are not “below” other students. Stats show somalo students meet state standards and receive “average” scores. Mind you minnesota is ranked 2nd in education, after Massachusetts.
The Average IQ in Minnesota is 103.7, So we must be in the high 90s and low 100s? Per my experience attending school with somali students in Minnesota, there are many hard workers but there are also quite a lot of slackers, not kids who procrastinate but kids who never do their work/skip class and end up failing. If somali parents had more control over their kids and more parents understood checking grades and checking in with their child, I feel as though somalis would be competing with the likes of Singapore/Japan.

Somalis on average do as good as vietnamese students, who from province to province, have iqs ranging 94-112. Wallahi the person who gave somalis the 68 IQ title are straight up racists.

You are autistic yourself

The Jabuuti number is fake too from what I remember and they did that Ethiopian test on a random, small, malnourished village. You do realize IQ is not static, right? That nutrition and even socioeconomic class among other factors like toxins have a huge effect hence the huge variability across China since the 1980s:

Or have you even heard of the Flynn effect where virtually all countries and places see their IQs improve and normalize at a 90-110 range once they industrialize, improve nutrition and so forth? Now do you realize how retarded and unscientific it is to test a poor, small (statistically worthless) rural village in Ethiopia and whatever other bullshit sample they got from Kenya and extrapolate that onto all Somalis everywhere of every socioeconomic class across Somaliweyn and the qurbo?

You would seriously have to have a 68 IQ to believe this is valid thinking.

:dead:
The whole thing was made up, for certain countries they used the average mean for neighboring countries to predict the iq for countries, its simply a stupid methodology l.

Trending