Automation entering white color jobs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every body is different and unique..its maybe possible, but it will cost many years to use robots for surgery

In the health care system it's already happening, robots outsource the work and it's just a matter of time they get more efficient and can be used for complex surgeries. You will be surprised when you see doctors replaced by robots.

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Most the population will spend their lives drooling while in a virtual reality world.

At some point even art and literature will be taken over by AI.

Why bother doing anything even as a hobby if it's been done in a million different variations before?

Most the population will spend their lives drooling while in a virtual reality world.

At some point even art and literature will be taken over by AI.

Why bother doing anything even as a hobby if it's been done in a million different variations before?
Damn man that's really sad. Do u think there will be massive riots and back clashes between the rich and the poor? Do u think this the end of humanity?

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Damn man that's really sad. Do u think there will be massive riots and back clashes between the rich and the poor? Do u think this the end of humanity?

Nope.

It won't be too different from today but instead of the poor working for a living they get paid welfare instead (basic income).

It could be decline of the current human civilisation but no one really can predict the future that far and we could end up finding new ways to live our lives (within virtual reality or by building city sized rotating habitats in space for fun and living space).

Nope.

It won't be too different from today but instead of the poor working for a living they get paid welfare instead (basic income).

It could be decline of the current human civilisation but no one really can predict the future that far and we could end up finding new ways to live our lives (within virtual reality or by building city sized rotating habitats in space for fun and living space).
Lol "living in the space for fun" can't wait for that to happen.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Good. :rejoice: to hell with 9-5 bullshit. I wanna sleep until 1pm and chill all day and go to clubs at night.

though, maybe I'll get tired of this very quick and wish I had purpose to my life real quick :tocry:

Man, I really need to start planning my life before this becomes the reality because depression is an inevitability I don't wanna face :tocry:

Doctors, lawyers and computer engineers are not even secure jobs any more.

To be honest any tech position you hold is not secure anymore due to positions either being outsourced to India, replacing you with a more efficient software developer, or a person with higher qualifications than you ( Bachelors vs Masters).

Only way to Job security is having connections and personally knowing the Manager or HR unit.

Everyone says automation gonna come but when, in fifty years or 80.Im guessing its not going to effect me either way but do my kids or grand kids have to worry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending