Austria bans Muslim headscarf in primary schools

They aren’t banning hijab, but only for children who isn’t fard the hijab on them. The hijab was intended to cover the “cawra” of a woman and not the sexualisation of children. Not a bad law.
Austrian law is not based on Islamic and what is fard. If they are allowing other modes of head covering then this is discriminatory period.

Totally irrelevant.
miss arab world in which only the somali girl with head scarf.

somalis r total embarassment to thmslvs trying to ova arab the arabs. mental slaves.

Miss+Arab+World%25281%2529.jpg
What's your point? The Arabs arent therefore we shouldnt as well but a headscarf wearing Somali is the mental slave? Stop basing your self worth and what you think we should do and what others do. Work on your self-esteem.

Totally irrelevant.

What's your point? The Arabs arent therefore we shouldnt as well but a headscarf wearing Somali is the mental slave? Stop basing your self worth and what you think we should do and what others do. Work on your self-esteem.

you lost your self esteem with defending such. so she the only one goin to heaven.
why should you care is a cheap response.
she the only black somali in head scarf among many white arab muslims. my point is not she shouldnt do but just pointing the hypocrisy of it all.
work on your logic.

you lost your self esteem with defending such. so she the only one goin to heaven.
she the only black somali in head scarf among many white arab muslims. my point is not she shouldnt do but just pointing the hypocrisy of it all.
Heaven? Black? What does that have to do with anything? She can wear what she wants and chose the hijab. She doesnt have to remove it because Arabs don't wear it? :farmajoyaab:What is the connection.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
work on your logic.

Majority of Arabs are not even Muslim.

Islam does not equal Arab. Ma garatay?

Heaven? Black? What does that have to do with anything? She can wear what she wants and chose the hijab. She doesnt have to remove it because Arabs don't wear it? :farmajoyaab:What is the connection.

ok if you dont wana understand my point then fine. play gymanistics with words.
ofc she can wear but you running around ,

I saw the picture and my point is still valid. If you are gonna argue about it atleas bring some pointers or facts

what facts you have? your point is just resist. you guys argue in vacuum.

here is my fact. why she the only one, why all these hijabi models r somalis, why
Ilhan is covered while rashida talib is not. i know its their right to do but just pointing somalis reacting differently more so than most arab muslims

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
great majoity of arabs are muslims, go back to that. atleast 85+%.

many muslims follow arab dress like khamiis.

Turkey has more Muslims than most Arab countries. There are more Muslims in UK than Lebanon.

Muslim countries have their own traditional clothes. Khamiis is a cultural clothing but some Muslims mistakenly link it to Islam.

Turkey has more Muslims than most Arab countries. There are more Muslims in UK than Lebanon.

Muslim countries have their own traditional clothes. Khamiis is a cultural clothing but some Muslims mistakenly link it to Islam.

FAIL. GREAT majority of arabs are muslims.

Google...
422 million

The contemporary Arab world has a combinedpopulation of around 422 million inhabitants, over half of whom are under 25 years of age. In post-classical history, the Arab world was synonymous with the historic Arab empires and caliphates.

Google...
Today, about 93% of Arabs are adherents of Islam, and there are sizable Christian minorities. Arab Muslims primarily belong to the Sunni, Shiite, Ibadi, and Alawite denominations.

Google...
The largest Muslim population in a country is in Indonesia, a nation home to 12.7% of the world'sMuslims, followed by Pakistan (11.0%), and India (10.9%). About 20% of Muslims live in Arabcountries.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Yes as austria not germany triggered both world wars under the radar but eventually will show their true fascist faces

Austria are smooth operators. They are one of the biggest villains in history but have somehow tricked the world into believing they are a miskeen small Central European country who are known for classical music like Beethoven and Mozart.

what facts you have? your point is just resist. you guys argue in vacuum.

here is my fact. why she the only one, why all these hijabi models r somalis, why
Ilhan is covered while rashida talib is not. i know its their right to do but just pointing somalis reacting differently more so than most arab muslims
Because they want to? You make no sense. Just because you don't want them to wear the hijab and Arabs arent doesnt mean they should take it off too. Somalis are Muslim and freely accepted Islam and hijab is a part of Islam. Just say you don't like the hijab and move on.

Because they want to? You make no sense. Just because you don't want them to wear the hijab and Arabs arent doesnt mean they should take it off too. Somalis are Muslim and freely accepted Islam and hijab is a part of Islam. Just say you don't like the hijab and move on.

triggered for nothing.

Austria are smooth operators. They are one of the biggest villains in history but have somehow tricked the world into believing they are a miskeen small Central European country who are known for classical music like Beethoven and Mozart.
Exactly but most people know that zion n zionism started there

Totally irrelevant.

@NFD

How is it irrelevant? Why sexualise little girls as young as as 4-6 years old when the overwhelming Muslim countries don’t? Are you arguing Somalis are better Muslims? Are Somali men pedophiles? Hijab isn’t fard on these children. the Austrians are right to ban them because they are stopping your madness in sexualising infants and little children.

@NFD

How is it irrelevant? Why sexualise little girls as young as as 4-6 years old when the overwhelming Muslim countries don’t? Are you arguing Somalis are better Muslims? Are Somali men pedophiles? Hijab isn’t fard on these children. the Austrians are right to ban them because they are stopping your madness in sexualising infants and little children.
My point is Islamic stance on wearing it is irrelevant because Austria isnt an Islamic country and deliberately targeting it in particular is discriminatory. As to the hijab and children plenty of people dress their children however they want some actually sexualizing them like in pageants.

You don't have to pray prior to a certain age nor are you accountable but that doesnt stop people from allowing their kids to fast, pray, or wear the hijab. You may disagree with it but a scarf on the head is not harmful and doesn't stop these kids from doing anything. Somali girls excel in many areas contrary to the people you and roble are comparing them to. Also many girls want to emulate their moms.

I don't agree with force but that's not something a government that purports to be secular should be involved in. Nobody should support these types of actions because it never stops there. Populism and nazism or on the rise in Europe and Australia and this isnt about the headscarf but the religion itself. I wonder when theyll try to ban the hijab totally?

Trending

Latest posts