Australian Somalispot members except this L! Big name Somali journalist N Melbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yeah... Jokes aside the only census I'm seeing on Australia puts your whole community at 10k. Assuming it's double that (because of the nature of Refugee cases) you're all males somewhere between 18 and 25.

That's a smaller pool than some somali neighborhoods.

Like it's best for you guys to just relax and enjoy the forum. Not make enemies or trolling relentlessly.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Yeah... Jokes aside the only census I'm seeing on Australia puts your whole community at 10k. Assuming it's double that (because of the nature of Refugee cases) you're all males somewhere between 18 and 25.

I guess it's time to start fishing my friend
:dabcasar::dabcasar::dabcasar:

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?

Like it's best for you guys to just relax and enjoy the forum. Not make enemies or trolling relentlessly.

Most Somalis in Australia don't fill the census. The figure of Somalis with Australian citizenship is at 17-20k at Melb.

Add that with the amount of Somali immigrants (asylum seekers or other) in Melbourne then it goes to 30k.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Tfw qarxis is an actually overblown fear unless you're an actual degenerate

So transparent...you prolly got f*ck all to worry about really.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lmfao we torontonians have prolly been the least careful with our info and even we haven't found each other :chrisfreshhah:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Thankfully the only person truly capable of fucking us all up is Duchess and she don't ruin MJs unless it's a must

Amin deh my aussie niggas :whew:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts