Australian friend of mine is in a relationship with a Zimbabwean and I have no idea how

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I have a friend who is an Australian and we knew each other for a very long time (since school) and live close to each other so I know a lot things about him.

It looks like he wants to settle down and just got into a relationship with a Zimbabwean woman that I knew from HS decades back. The last time I saw her was in 2012; she is obese (unsure what she looks like now but will find out), loud and not so good looking...you get the picture but she was known to be one of the highly respectable and intelligent student and had smart social peers around her so she is not your typical loudmouth madows that hangs out with the wrong crowd.

What baffles me is that out of every Anglo woman he could easily get, he chose her. Out of all Anglo woman he called out and wolf whistled all those years, he chose her. Out of all Anglo woman he dined and partied with, he chose her. Out of all the dirty conversations he had with me (100% white women related and never other race), he chose a south west African dark woman out of nowhere.

I was completely shocked and pretended to smile but deep down inside myself, I was like WTF? I can guarantee every one of friends had the same reaction secretly.

So can you experts chime in and tell me HOW on earth did a white Anglo male land on a Zimbabwean out of nowhere after he showed his only interest in white women in a subtle way? What does he actually see in her?

I just don't get it...

Last edited:
Whites screw anything........to this day, i still don’t understand how they managed to have a stomach strong enough to breed with Aboriginals :holeup::holeup: (no offence) :mjlol:

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
because his dick got hard when he saw her
I seriously doubt it given his history. He is not your typical socially awkward IT geek and middle aged men who only pull miskeen Asian women.

Still doesn’t explain why he had a thing for her and not the others. I can literally think of nothing.

Last edited:
I seriously doubt it given his history. He is not your typical socially awkward IT geek and middle aged men who only pull miskeen Asian women.

Still doesn’t explain why he had a thing for her and not the others. I can literally think of nothing.

Ma sixir baa?:hmm:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
You’re actually a weirdo. How about you just mind your own business.

You seem to really praise “anglo” women too. coonhead.

@Regg

giphy.gif

Theres too many whites here in OZ,he prolly got bored of the same old Aussie Cadaan chicks and yearned for something different,unique, and most importantly something he isn't accustomed to(She has a fat subsaharan African futo).

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
Lol, my mum just said the same thing with the usual so what, what is wrong with you and none of your business when I told her what he did. Just as you know, it's normal to be open and all but when it comes to discussing this with them, it's not (hence my question here).

It's very possible that he may be hypnotized to see the inner beauty of her, not knowing that she is Zimbabwean.

Shallow Hal comes to mind.
Shallowhalmovieposter.jpg

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
so being from zimbabwe makes her ugly??
No, I just consider it odd that an Aussie met someone completely foreign out of nowhere. Not to mention, never showing any hint of wanting non-whites in the past.

Something obviously turned him off about Anglo women so I will have to keep investigating. His social circle will be a good start...

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts