Australian friend of mine is in a relationship with a Zimbabwean and I have no idea how

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You seem jealous, did you want him for yourself? Stop obsessing over why someone finds another person attractive maybe heโ€™s mature now and sees brighter future with her.

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
They have a fetish. African and all black women who are loud and demanding and rude become like a loyal dog when white men come into the room and white men know they can tame them. I once saw a big bodybuilder English man with a Dinka looking woman and their two kids. I had to rub my eyes because I didn't believe what I saw. Everybody was looking at them.

I have a friend who is an Australian and we knew each other for a very long time (since school) and live close to each other so I know a lot things about him.

It looks like he wants to settle down and just got into a relationship with a Zimbabwean woman that I knew from HS decades back. The last time I saw her was in 2012; she is obese (unsure what she looks like now but will find out), loud and not so good looking...you get the picture but she was known to be one of the highly respectable and intelligent student and had smart social peers around her so she is not your typical loudmouth madows that hangs out with the wrong crowd.

What baffles me is that out of every Anglo woman he could easily get, he chose her. Out of all Anglo woman he called out and wolf whistled all those years, he chose her. Out of all Anglo woman he dined and partied with, he chose her. Out of all the dirty conversations he had with me (100% white women related and never other race), he chose a south west African dark woman out of nowhere.

I was completely shocked and pretended to smile but deep down inside myself, I was like WTF? I can guarantee every one of friends had the same reaction secretly.

So can you experts chime in and tell me HOW on earth did a white Anglo male land on a Zimbabwean out of nowhere after he showed his only interest in white women in a subtle way? What does he actually see in her?

I just don't get it...

this entire time I was sure you were talking about Somali guy only for you to ask us why an cadaan guy chose to marry an African woman? Smh ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I think I know why now so just to be clear that I donโ€™t trust an Anglo male with a black woman.

I asked a friend that knew him more. He said he recently got into her predominately white social circle and thatโ€™s how they met. So, out of everyone around her who is culturally close to him and more appealing aesthetical wise, he chose her.

Iโ€™ve finally come into conclusion that he clearly doesnโ€™t trust white women (most likely based on his past experience and the stories he hears) so he decided to settle down with a Zimbabwean.

And of course for the following reasons below;

He clearly sees wh*Te women as fucktoys only good for fun, whereas ethnic women are for marriage.
He wants mixed babies. Maybe hes bored of the white culture, and wants something spicy.
Theres too many whites here in OZ,he prolly got bored of the same old Aussie Cadaan chicks and yearned for something different,unique, and most importantly something he isn't accustomed to(She has a fat subsaharan African futo).
They have a fetish. African and all black women who are loud and demanding and rude become like a loyal dog when white men come into the room and white men know they can tame them.

Trending

Latest posts