Australia is currently facing a catastrophe

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
Although a relatively safe country, Australia is undergoing a national catastrophe.
It’s not talked about much but this current fire is bigger than most fires that’ve hit the global news @AussieHustler what do you think

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
My town has given a 'state of alert' to prepare also. I am packing up my belongings. House is insured and all contents. I am saving my files, documents, photo albums, clothes(not all but the ones I cherish) because there is only so much u can fit in a 'car', you need to be selective in 'evacuation'. I am preparing my mattress, pillow, portable battery charger to use for my phone or laptop in-case I am in evacuation center with other residents. I am also doing early 'shopping' of 'bottled water'. Usually water is the hardest thing to come by when the city crumbles and chaos begins.

I am going in early now to do it because when the chaos or fire comes to the city(right now about 200 kilometers away in rural areas), the whole city will be in chaos and you wont be able to get anything done.

I am about to be a 'bush fire refugee' so I will live the life of a Somali refugee for a while with no home. I am also considering going inter-state after one night at evacuation center to 'safe' cities where I have relatives to stay with while my burned out house is 'repaired' or rebuilt' thru insurance.

Wish the DR luck and keep us in your prayers. Meel loo cararo 'qaarada' australia ma jiro, waa 'island' oo biyo ku wareegsan. Air planes will possibly not be able to land if the city is burning cause the airport will be burnt out. I am looking out for 'boat' hires in-case I need to flee Ausralia and reach 'Indonesia' our next door neighbor. I will then go to Somalia if Australia is burnt. I hope it doesn't reach that stage. Dhulki awoowahay iyo bah dubays in Nugaasha weli waa ii jira al hamdulilah hadi gurigayga Australia dumo. I may have to come and see them @Jablibax @Gibiin-Udug

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I already am purchasing masks because the city will be full of smoke. I don't want to die because I can't breath. Sometimes if the fire doesn't kill you, the fact u can't breath will. Masks are important and essential item. I am doing my check-list online. Qorsho ayaa loo samaya 'qaxda' ma aha sida somalida oo illahi sugayo. Pray we get rain over the areas of the fire, we pray to allah, but if he isn't answering. I am using 'science' and 'qorsho' and 'planning' not sitting with a useless Somali who keeps praying

My town has given a 'state of alert' to prepare also. I am packing up my belongings. House is insured and all contents. I am saving my files, documents, photo albums, clothes(not all but the ones I cherish) because there is only so much u can fit in a 'car', you need to be selective in 'evacuation'. I am preparing my mattress, pillow, portable battery charger to use for my phone or laptop in-case I am in evacuation center with other residents. I am also doing early 'shopping' of 'bottled water'. Usually water is the hardest thing to come by when the city crumbles and chaos begins.

I am going in early now to do it because when the chaos or fire comes to the city(right now about 200 kilometers away in rural areas), the whole city will be in chaos and you wont be able to get anything done.

I am about to be a 'bush fire refugee' so I will live the life of a Somali refugee for a while with no home. I am also considering going inter-state after one night at evacuation center to 'safe' cities where I have relatives to stay with while my burned out house is 'repaired' or rebuilt' thru insurance.

Wish the DR luck and keep us in your prayers. Meel loo cararo 'qaarada' australia ma jiro, waa 'island' oo biyo ku wareegsan. Air planes will possibly not be able to land if the city is burning cause the airport will be burnt out. I am looking out for 'boat' hires in-case I need to flee Ausralia and reach 'Indonesia' our next door neighbor. I will then go to Somalia if Australia is burnt. I hope it doesn't reach that stage. Dhulki awoowahay iyo bah dubays in Nugaasha weli waa ii jira al hamdulilah hadi gurigayga Australia dumo. I may have to come and see them @Jablibax @Gibiin-Udug
ill make dua for the people suffering from this disaster but definitely not for you,
you can suffer
you’re a qabiilist
you dont matter

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The bushfire is serious in Australia. I am going to fill up my petrol in the car, because I will move to another city while the city recovers and stay with relatives. But I don't want to do it when everyone is leaving in evacuation, the gas station will be full of lines, shopping centers, for supplies. I will also water my house just incase maybe the water can stop the fire and burn it out and leave and say nabaday.

I hope Australia does force conscription of australian males and females to join the fire fighters as volunteers to battle the fire and make it mandatory. I will get off my ass and help too, no-one wants to die waryaa. I want Ausralia to be safe, this is my country too and where my family, friends, relatives and my life is. I love Australia and Garowe, my hearts bleeds for both markay xaqiqda timaado sida bushfire, wars, or invasions or diseases. I am going to stand up and help my fellow Australian. Peace out Somaliyay, idinku halkasi fadhiya and pray in masjid for roob doon. NIIN TASHDAY BAAN AHAY USING WESTERN SYSTEMS AND SCIENCE, U WILL TURN TO ASH IN THE FIRE, NOT ME INSHALLAH MARKAD TASHATO OO CILMI AADAN DIIDIN OO QURANKA ISKA CILOWDO OO ADIGU WAX ISKU TARTO MARKEEDI HORE, WHEN I GIVE UP AND CANT HELP MYSELF I WILL TURN TO QURAN ONLY THEN, LAKIN QURAN UU JEESO ADIGO SCIENCE ISTIMACALAYNIN MA YEELAYO NABADAY

The bushfire is serious in Australia. I am going to fill up my petrol in the car, because I will move to another city while the city recovers and stay with relatives. But I don't want to do it when everyone is leaving in evacuation, the gas station will be full of lines, shopping centers, for supplies. I will also water my house just incase maybe the water can stop the fire and burn it out and leave and say nabaday.

I hope Australia does force conscription of australian males and females to join the fire fighters as volunteers to battle the fire and make it mandatory. I will get off my ass and help too, no-one wants to die waryaa. I want Ausralia to be safe, this is my country too and where my family, friends, relatives and my life is. I love Australia and Garowe, my hearts bleeds for both.
Hopefully you’ll be the first to get called

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I just beat the rush to gas station and filled up my car. I won't wait till people evacuate and they say we ran out of supplies and I am stuck in a car in a city that is burning. U see it's these things Somalis don't understand, waa inaad 'dadaal samaysa' mar walbo ma aha inaad 'gacanta horseedid for allah iyo deen'. Dadaal cilmi, maskax, jirkaga, wax kasto. Ama wallahi waxaa ka soo harayso either u become ashes in the fire or you will die because you can't breath because of the smoke. Somalidu waxay mooda noolashu waa iska ciyaar, that's why they die in the millions. Australians are not dying, the death toll is low, we are scientific society this ummah, manahin duli somaliyeed

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Address me us reer jenicada reer jenicada is 5 times larger than Bah dubeeys..... We're over 100k

War niyahow naga daa cayaartu, my town was just given state of alert to prepare for evacuation. U may not see me on Somalispot as I won't have internet coverage other then maybe my 'mobile data' on the phone but that will run out also because where will I charge my phone during 'qaxda' magalada? I also fear other civilians may rob me for my water, car, food supply because if the gas station they go to says they run out of supplies, waxaa imaadi karo inay shidaalkaga 'dhacan' si ay baburkooda uu gashadan ama inay jid goyo ku dhigtan and car jack you. Crime increases in 'evacuation' it's well known but thankfully Australia govt has said the 'military is on stand by for public disorder meaning moryaanimo in Somali'. War meeshani waa wadan nidaam leh @Jablibax waa inaad imaata oo barata western culture, kadib waxan ku gaynaya sida noo balan aboriginal culture si aad uu soo aragtid noolasha dadyow oo 65000 kun oo sano ku noola 'qaarad' aan la gaadhi jirin waagi hore oo bin-adanku waxay ku daba wareegsan jireen europe-mid-east-north africa iyo in-yartasi badda cas red sea states and india and china.

That was the known world ama aduunka la yiqin waagaas untill european explorers found qaarada aan la gaadhi jirin sida Australia, America, Canada, New Zealand. Wadamada waxaa loo yaqan ADUUNKA CUSUB. Ma aha Aduunki Horey(mid-east, north africa, europe, china, india, and red sea states).

Anyways My house is insured brother, so I am not worried about the 'tv, furniture, beds, kitchen' waxasi dhan waxaan 'caymis' ku jira 'house insurance' ma garatay. Wax yaabaha aan rabi in badbadsado waa 'qurankayga' yar si aan uu aqrisado ileen markay 'dhibaato timaato ayaa alla ka cabsi yimado'. I also want to save my photo albums, documents, files, my 'degree' also, identification like passports, my medicare card ama cardka caafimadka australia. I also want to save some clothes I like that is expensive ama siday uu kala muhimsan yihin. First suits, then my expensive label clothes in jeans, shirts, sweaters. I will take a 'macawis' just in case also for sleep. I can't save all my clothes but I will save wixi muhim ah. The reason I can't take everything I have SUV and the back side ama trunk won't have enough space. I am limited by space of my vehicle, I must 'prioritize' ama siday waxayga uu kala muhimsan yihin uu kala qaata.

Luckily we can still flee to Melbourne and Brisbane and Perth. But I will go to Melbourne as I have relatives there who I can stay and wait to find out what is happening to my city and how badly it has burnt. We will pray for rain inshallah hadu illahi aqbalo, hadi kale ana tashanayo waa dhaqanka australia. Ma aha dhaqanka somalida oo roob doon iska sugo, way dadaalan umadani niyahow, ka bacdi bay illahi uu jeestan hadaysan waxba samaysan karin. Halka somalida ma dadaalo weligisa dhinaca cilmiga, sayniska, ama ganacsiga, shaqada, weligisa waa niin iska tugsada facisa ama illahi. Wa umada jabtay waxana jebiyay dhaqankooda horey ma ahayn mid 'calami' ah sida 'sayniska'. Haday bartan sayniska wallahi somalidu way jeclan lahayd ileen waa cilmi, yaa neceb cilmi, noone hates knowledge, it's what powers our world. Everything we have is from knowledge and inventions.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Manshallah Iam proud of you hadha dinta ku so labate @DR OSMAN hadha tol nahay

War anigu diiin aan ka tagay ma jiro, diintada adigu sidad uu fasiratay baan diiday. Anigu dadaal, science, maskax, cilmi, in la adeegsado ayaa iga haboon gacanta illahi loo horseedo. Hadi dadaalkeena shaqayn waydo, of course anigu illahi uu jeeso kuma diidin. Lakin Somalidu diin kama ahee, inay shaqaystan bay diidan yihin oo maskaxdada ka shaqaysiyan ileen 'ambuulo' ba ka wada buuxo marka way ku 'gambadan' dhinaca diinta si aysan umadu uu arkin mentally handicapped. War ya been uu sheegi karta, diinta haku gamban, orodo shaqayso tuugsiga illahi iska daa qurun yahow qurunka dhalay

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Why don't u move to the land of the dreamers aka United States there is nothing in Australia

I am disappointed Australia allies in America and Europe are not sending in teams to assist Australia. Waxayna sheegtan saxibadeena, lakin markay dhibaato timaado, cawe saxibadi australia calamka. At least way uu gurmadeen Puntland reer hiiran, lakin reer hamar uma gurmanin reer gardafu, marka reer puntland ayaa mar walbo gurmad uu haayo somalida, lakin somalida hal gurmad uma dirto puntland. Waan la yaaba siyasada puntland markay saxiibo moodayn hawiye iyo isaaq, there is no evidence of hawiye and isaaq ever helping Puntland. Xitaa hal 'ceel' uma qoodin Puntland weligood. Darod created their politicians, scholarships, ports, airports, roads. I hate Puntland politics towards the south and north, I would toughen it up.

I also hope Australia realizes there is no real 'allies' in the world or friends, they abadon you when your in need, at least with your enemy you already know he isn't going to help you, at least with neutral countries who don't hate or love u, at least you know where u stand with them. It's a shame Australia is so pro uk/america or the anglo saxon alliance. They only love english speaking countries as friends but where are these english speaking countries when this is the biggest bush fire in Australia history. Never has so much land burned. We lost 500,000 animals so far in nature parks and forests. Next it's humans. The amount of land that has burned is larger then BELGIUM in Europe marki la qiyaasay inta dhul ka gubtay Australia.

Yo Jab AUSTRALIA IS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY, MASKEERKA ISKA DAA. AT LEAST WE HAVE HEALTH CARE FOR FREE, FREE EDUCATION UP UNTILL HIGH SCHOOL, OUR UNIVERSITY FEES IS CHEAP AS HELL AND YOU CAN DO A BACHELOR FOR 30K over 4 years unlike america where it's 200-300k to do the same bachelor in Harvard or any Ivy league school. Our medication is cheap, I can see any doctor I want and use my medicare care card and the government pays for it.

Our salaries are not that good in comparison to our cost of living though. An Average house in the city maybe say 1 hour drive from the city center your looking at 1200 a month. Utilities bill maybe 100 a month. Salaries are at least 3-5k for medium earning workers. Even mcdonald workers are on 17 dollars an hour not 2 dollars an hour in AMERICA

Last edited:

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I am disappointed Australia allies in America and Europe are not sending in teams to assist Australia. Waxayna sheegtan saxibadeena, lakin markay dhibaato timaado, cawe saxibadi australia calamka. At least way uu gurmadeen Puntland reer hiiran, lakin reer hamar uma gurmanin reer gardafu, marka reer puntland ayaa mar walbo gurmad uu haayo somalida, lakin somalida hal gurmad uma dirto puntland. Waan la yaaba siyasada puntland markay saxiibo moodayn hawiye iyo isaaq, there is no evidence of hawiye and isaaq ever helping Puntland. Xitaa hal 'ceel' uma qoodin Puntland weligood. Darod created their politicians, scholarships, ports, airports, roads. I hate Puntland politics towards the south and north, I would toughen it up.

I also hope Australia realizes there is no real 'allies' in the world or friends, they abadon you when your in need, at least with your enemy you already know he isn't going to help you, at least with neutral countries who don't hate or love u, at least you know where u stand with them. It's a shame Australia is so pro uk/america or the anglo saxon alliance. They only love english speaking countries as friends but where are these english speaking countries when this is the biggest bush fire in Australia history. Never has so much land burned. We lost 500,000 animals so far in nature parks and forests. Next it's humans. The amount of land that has burned is larger then BELGIUM in Europe marki la qiyaasay inta dhul ka gubtay Australia.

Yo Jab AUSTRALIA IS BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY, MASKEERKA ISKA DAA. AT LEAST WE HAVE HEALTH CARE FOR FREE, FREE EDUCATION UP UNTILL HIGH SCHOOL, OUR UNIVERSITY FEES IS CHEAP AS HELL AND YOU CAN DO A BACHELOR FOR 30K over 4 years unlike america where it's 200-300k to do the same bachelor in Harvard or any Ivy league school. Our medication is cheap, I can see any doctor I want and use my medicare care card and the government pays for it.

Our salaries are not that good in comparison to our cost of living though. An Average house in the city maybe say 1 hour drive from the city center your looking at 1200 a month. Utilities bill maybe 100 a month. Salaries are at least 3-5k for medium earning workers. Even mcdonald workers are on 17 dollars an hour not 2 dollars an hour in AMERICA
If it's wasn't the Americans world 2 u will be speaking Japanese Now nagyaahow naagu dhale
pachah1-2.png

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
If it's wasn't the Americans world 2 u will be speaking Japanese Now nagyaahow naagu dhale View attachment 86895

That's what Americans always say. Australia was going to be invaded by Japan which they did and captured the northern part of the Australian Continent. But Australian forces fought them hard, in-fact lots of japanese soldiers waxaba cunay ayaa la yiri 'crocodiles' markay ciidamadooda marayeen webiyasha, they didn't know 'crocodiles' existed because there is none in Japan lol. Back then there was no information age or media exchange and learning like today where you can know everything within a google search on any part of the world. Do u know Ausralians maybe small nation in population surrounded by big powerful China and Japan and largest islamic nation in the world Indonesia. Lakin it's a small nation that punches above it's weight in all measurements of nation be it academics, economics, security, or military, and their government institutiosn are manned by 'excellence' and a culture of no moryanimo, faan, iska hadal, but 'show me the number' not your 'futo somaliyeed'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Jablibax Australia is sometimes referred to as a 'dh1lo in the ocean between America and Los Angeles and China and Japan'. This holds some truth, Australia cannot defeat America or China if there was a war one on one, they must ally with someone. It's like Dhulbahante they need to ally with Majerten or Isaaq, they can't stand alone soo ma aha? Australia is quite similar at a global context. At least they're not as crazy as dhulbahante to fight Majerten @Darwiish97. I always argue harti alliance is similar to the anglo saxon alliance(uk, australia, america, canada). We can have independent states but we must share a 'security' pact to defend each other and support each other in times of war. I would support a Makhir and Khatumo on this pre-text @PhySom

Nothing wrong with qabiil alliance. Anglo saxon waa qabiil waa qowmiyad ka timi UK oo ku faafay Australia, America, Canada. Wa qabiil yar oo ku hadasha afka engriska. Hartigu waa qabiil iyo waa umad ku hadasha afka somalida sida anglo saxon. We should have an identical alliance system as the Anglo saxon in my opinion within the Somali context.