Australia had its 1st interracial marriage only N 1969. Till this day racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mighty

If wars can be started with lies, so can peace.
@Mighty

Check out the movie mentioned in one of the posts above "Rabbit Proof Fence", it is a wonderful movie and was one of the movies I did on my English class in grade 9. I made some Somali relatives watch the movie to understand the plight of the Australia's indigenous people.
I have spent an hour watching videos about aboriginals and to be frank they dont seem bright at all. Are they generally that way?

I’ve heard that the white people in Australia are uniquely racist compared to other countries. Is that true or just some weird stereotype? Every Aussie I’ve met was great, I’ve always liked them
They are some of the trashiest whites you can meet. Australia is made of previous thieves, rapist and killers from england. They used to sent their trash there

psyche

To each their own
I was never a fan of Aboriginals to be honest.

We spent so much time learning about their culture in highschool. Which is frankly underwhelming for the supposed "oldest culture in the world."

What the whites did was terrible act, I know. But I have noticed that Aboriginals only know how to blame and rightfully guilt the current government to fix their community issues.

These people need to know that "the gap" between Aboriginals and non-Aboriginals will not disappear without them improving their community themselves.

It takes two to tango. Don't expect the government to fix all your problems.

Regg

Stroking my Australinimo
I’ve heard that the white people in Australia are uniquely racist compared to other countries. Is that true or just some weird stereotype? Every Aussie I’ve met was great, I’ve always liked them
Depends on the states.

Western Australia is the Texas of Australia, Queensland is the Mississippi of Australia, Victoria is the California of Australia, New South Wales is the Florida of Australia, Canberra is the Washington of Australia, South Australia is the Georgia of Australia and North Australia is the Chernobyl of Australia.

Eastern Australia (Melbourne, Sydney and Canberra) is where 95% of the Muslims and immigrants live, it’s very liberal, multi-cultural and Aussies are more open and accepting. Other states not so much because they’re not exposed to diversity.

Queensland is definitely the most racist state followed by Western Australia. All the far right wing parties live there for a reason.

The Aussie stereotype about having a thick skin and swears a lot is accurate and aren’t like other Western countries where people can get offended easily.

It’s very taboo to mention anything about Aboriginals, everyone (even every immigrants) hate them from the inside and no one wants to associate with them but don’t say it openly, they just avoid them. Aussies of the past screwed them badly to the point where everyone just forget about them today like they don’t exist.

I find it ridiculous how they criticize small % of adoon youth for commiting crimes but 95% of the Aboriginals are alcoholics, drug addicts, thieves, car jackers, petrol sniffers, scream non-stop, looks for fights and leech unlimited welfare benefits etc. This mentality is the exact reason why they can cause troubles freely and stay unemployed because no one bothers with them.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts