Australia had its 1st interracial marriage only N 1969. Till this day racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You wonder why @AussieHustler is so atheist, it’s brca of his urge to please the racist. It is in his psych to please them that he resorted to distancing himself from Islam. Yet they hate him.

Only in 1980 did they remove the ONLY WHITE. Immigration policy

Apollo

VIP
You wonder why @AussieHustler is so atheist, it’s brca of his urge to please the racist. It is in his psych to please them that he resorted to distancing himself from Islam. Yet they hate him.

They also took babies from Aboriginal women and forced them to become Westernized.

See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_Generations

Nowadays Australia is getting swamped by Indians and East Asians. Guess it's karma.

Apollo

VIP
Look at the “aboriginals” in these videos

The ones along the Pacific coast got heavy European admixture. The ones in the central desert and along the northern coastline are still relatively pure (+70-95% Oceanic).

20180618_0274.jpg

I’ve heard that the white people in Australia are uniquely racist compared to other countries. Is that true or just some weird stereotype? Every Aussie I’ve met was great, I’ve always liked them

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They (Aborigines) have good hair but no good features. I guess the big question is-- is hair or features your cup of tea?

@Mighty

Check out the movie mentioned in one of the posts above "Rabbit Proof Fence", it is a wonderful movie and was one of the movies I did on my English class in grade 9. I made some Somali relatives watch the movie to understand the plight of the Australia's indigenous people.

Tukraq

VIP

the hillbillys of the world, they're only suitable for animal planet and kangaroo jack
2003242549.jpg

kangjac1.jpg

The Prime minister of Australia never called Somalia a shit country, guess who did?

Jim Crow in 2019 and pointing fingers at others. 68 at it's finest hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts