Aussiehustler appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
We took our little skipper for granted

Sure he is annoying and self-righteous at times but he gives a lot of value to this site. He is funny, sarcastic, outspoken and is smart for a farax. We hope he can come back soon to his Somalispot family.

@AussieHustler we love you and we want you back

@Reiko say something nice

Muji

VIP
Um he seems alright? I guess that’s appreciative.

Come on @AussieHustler might be on his way out we need to think of sincere to get him back on board.

Let me show you

Aussie is an amazing farax and a great example to the Somali guys on this forum. He has been cheering me on as I dragged and karbashed his gender for 8 months. He has allowed me to call Somali men every word under he sun and has worked tirelessly to carry my handbag for me and ensure I never struggle to get the job done.

If he was a Muslim he would be a lot more popular but people pretend to hate him because he went from Salafi to gaal number 1. If he was a Muslim @Basra would be asking him to marry her oldest daughter and @Abdalla would be naming his first born after him!

Muji

VIP
@AussieHustler has proposed to me twice in hopes of getting u.s passport. I've refused flat out to help him with this scheme.

I hope he's okay.

@AussieHustler :it0tdo8:

Sis before he left I gave him an ultimatum . He chooses one of us, when he refused I blocked him from my DMs

I hope he is OK and I’m happy to compromise rather than lose him. @AussieHustler if you’re reading this Reiko and I have agreed that you can have me on the weekends and the holidays and she will have you on the workdays

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I hope he is OK and I’m happy to compromise rather than lose him. @AussieHustler if you’re reading this Reiko and I have agreed that you can have me on the weekends and the holidays and she will have you on the workdays
Ummmmm
tenor.gif

I didn't agree to this sis... My middle name is greedy, I don't share at all.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Come on @AussieHustler might be on his way out we need to think of sincere to get him back on board.

Let me show you

Aussie is an amazing farax and a great example to the Somali guys on this forum. He has been cheering me on as I dragged and karbashed his gender for 8 months. He has allowed me to call Somali men every word under he sun and has worked tirelessly to carry my handbag for me and ensure I never struggle to get the job done.

If he was a Muslim he would be a lot more popular but people pretend to hate him because he went from Salafi to gaal number 1. If he was a Muslim @Basra would be asking him to marry her oldest daughter and @Abdalla would be naming his first born after him!
Fine, @AussieHustler has helped makes this forum less toxic. I especially liked his thread about Somali success stories. He doesn’t make basic ass threads about random xalimos tweets. Although he gets qashined brutally, he sticks to his guns. A strong voice of reason, the hero we need but deserve.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
So he left because someone hurt his feelings? Typical aussies all that sun and sleeping with kangaroos has made them unstable
Don’t underestimate the ability your words have with others. You never know what mental state that person is in. It is easy to judge from the outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts