Aussiehustler appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t underestimate the ability your words have with others. You never know what mental state that person is in. It is easy to judge from the outside.
True...but in social media you have to be prepared that people wont care for you. This is not real world and if you dont have that mindset forums aint the place for you.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
True...but in social media you have to be prepared that people wont care for you. This is not real world and if you dont have that mindset forums aint the place for you.
Nah I disagree. The real world or the internet, don’t care. You gotta have awareness for what you do.

Oi, oi, oi

I’m still alive, my death has been exaggerated therefore, no need for this eulogy. I’ve been to 4 days of hectic and painful bush and desert survival training skills. From eating bush tucker, hunting to digging water holes in the desert by hand, with rocks and stones for drinking. I’m so fucked up right now, let me enjoy few days of recovery.

@Knowles I survived these 4 days thinking how beautiful you are by imagining and comparing you to @Abdalla Pashtun chick. From head to toe you look like the quintessential curvy and wonderful Halima and she looks like Mullah Omar. Ninku ma waashey?

@Reiko

Baby, I took with me the buraanbur that you sent me and read the last sentence again and again, ‘allow raga Mj muxuu eebbe Aussie oo kale aga dhigi waaye’ huuno, that was deep and it isn’t that hard to beat these guys, even @4head who is the French Homer Simpson...never mind. Me love you long time as @Grant would say to his lovely Philipina wife.

Let me have some rest.

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
We took our little skipper for granted

Sure he is annoying and self-righteous at times but he gives a lot of value to this site. He is funny, sarcastic, outspoken and is smart for a farax. We hope he can come back soon to his Somalispot family.

@AussieHustler we love you and we want you back

@Reiko say something nice

What I love about @AussieHustler is that he always sticks up for us xalimos and showcases success in our community. I’ve never seen him attack an individual or spread malicious rumours even when he’s constantly insulted.

Muji

VIP
Oi, oi, oi

I’m still alive, my death has been exaggerated therefore, no need for this eulogy. I’ve been to 4 days of hectic and painful bush and desert survival training skills. From eating bush tucker, hunting to digging water holes in the desert by hand, with rocks and stones for drinking. I’m so fucked up right now, let me enjoy few days of recovery.

@Knowles I survived these 4 days thinking how beautiful you are by imagining and comparing you to @Abdalla Pashtun chick. From head to toe you look a curvy wonderful Halima and she looks like Mullah Omar. Ninku ma waashey?

@Reiko

Baby, I took with me the buraanbur that you sent me and read the last sentence again and again, ‘allow raga Mj muxuu eebbe Aussie oo kale aga dhigi waaye’ huuno, that was deep and it isn’t that hard to beat these guys, even @4head who is the French Homer Simpson...never mind. Me love you long time as @Grant would say to his lovely Philipina wife.

Let me have some rest.

I’m so glad you are back

*throws herself into Aussies arms*

Don’t ever leave us again

This is a good change. Spending more time in the wilderness might change you from this.
jerry.jpg

To this.
jerry1.jpg

You might have a chance to become a real man, after all.

This is a good change. Spending more time in the wilderness might change you from this.
View attachment 65933

To this.
View attachment 65934

You might have a chance to become a real man, after all.

@The alchemist

I’ve been doing this since my first year @ Uni which was a decade ago to learn more about Australia’s indigenous people.

Being a “man” is not insulting others be they non-Somalis, Somali “minorities”, Somali women or a Somali man who helps his wife with the domestic chores. I respect all kinds of people, but not ideologies, cultural norms and concepts. They’ve been created by humans (men) and could be altered for the benefit of all of us. That’s what that “man” makes angry and I don’t care. It’s like the “white angry men” whose privileges have been seriously challenged.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We took our little skipper for granted

Sure he is annoying and self-righteous at times but he gives a lot of value to this site. He is funny, sarcastic, outspoken and is smart for a farax. We hope he can come back soon to his Somalispot family.

@AussieHustler we love you and we want you back

@Reiko say something nice

I dont like Aussie's Godlessness tho, am i allowed to bring this up in his thread dedication?

upload_2019-2-18_17-16-24.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts