AussieHustler Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shams

Archibishp already asked me to do the “eulogy” of embarrassment and I’m looking for kind compliments aka adjectives to describe her. Do you mind? Thanks in advance.

I haven't been here for long but from my observations she has a good head on her shoulders. Also a very respectful poster.

So it's a yes from me

Aussie's description sounds kinda hot. A bad boy turned, religious, turned rebel atheist....but also seems like the type to have a mid life crisis at 50

I haven't been here for long but from my observations she has a good head on her shoulders. Also a very respectful poster.

So it's a yes from me

Shams

You are absolutely right that embarrassing is a wonderful and sincere person, but sometimes, she misunderstands me. I Want to reform our Somali culture because every culture has negative and positive elects to it. She becomes enraged with me when I stipulate those cultural norms that require reforms. Other than that, we are mates.

VixR

Veritas
Diocese of Rome? A diocese is a district. How can you be a district? You're not too bright are you my sweet. Don't you mean deacon?

Yes, alxamdulilah, I'm a humble servant of Allah, the most high, the most wise. You think everyone is an ilahay-diid like you?
:mjlol: No, I meant Diocese.

A Diocese is a district, but the The Diocese of Rome is also an elite rank of the Catholic Church.

I'm not sure I believe you:icon lol:

:mjlol: No, I meant Diocese.

A Diocese is a district, but the The Diocese of Rome is also an elite rank of the Catholic Church.

I'm not sure I believe you:icon lol:
You seem to know a lot about the Cross worshippers. Asxaabta caabudo nabi Cisse miyaa tahay?

So if you are a pro-science and pro-freedom Muslim you must be a gaal oo xaarka iska dhagin?

VixR

Veritas
You seem to know a lot about the Cross worshippers. Asxaabta caabudo nabi Cisse miyaa tahay?

So if you are a pro-science and pro-freedom Muslim you must be a gaal oo xaarka iska dhagin?
Tbh, I know a lot about most religions bc I took the trouble to look into them, but I especially know a lot about the Catholic Church as much as Islam, don't ask me how.

Bahal

Waryaa geedka barakeeysan ee muqaddaska ah afkaaga kala bax and instead, call me a dickhead or, a dick-something.

ViCxR

That’s an age my dad tells me when the inherited bidaat knocks my door. Not yet. I see inuu adeer kugu qafiifey. We used to live next to this sweet old couple and the husband like adeer bidaar had dementia. He used to knock our door asking for his wife (my former girlfriend). He believed she was his wife and his (real) wife was their daughter.
Alzheimer's/Dementia is everywhere.

You seem like you're in your 30s/40s bc of how you write Somali much like Bidar whom I'm not convinced is not old at all, but a FOB. But then again anyone who isn't crazy on here is pretty much slapped with the mature label bc trolls are in high supply.

Tbh, I know a lot about most religions bc I took the trouble to look into them, but I especially know a lot about the Catholic Church as much as Islam, don't ask me how.

You seem like you're in your 30s/40s bc of how you write Somali much like Bidar whom I'm not convinced is not old at all, but a FOB. But then again anyone who isn't crazy on here is pretty much slapped with the mature label bc trolls are in high supply.
On what basis do you question my age? Some deny that I'm a FOB, and others deny that I'm a senior citizen. I can't win no matter what.

You know about Christians because you are a Catholic dhoocil trying to convince people that you're a Somali atheist. Missionaries are very clever these days. They push their deen by indirection. You never speak Somali.

VixR

Veritas
On what basis do you question my age? Some deny that I'm a FOB, and others deny that I'm a senior citizen. I can't win no matter what.

You know about Christians because you are a Catholic dhoocil trying to convince people that you're a Somali atheist. Missionaries are very clever these days. They push their deen by indirection. You never speak Somali.
In what world have I promoted Catholicism/religion?

My Somali is decoration at best. Not really of the type-able sort, but of a speakable sort, and even then only to a certain extent. I can speak the Somali version of Spanglish. I don't bother to decipher what ppl are saying on here when they legit launch into Somali writing anymore, including what you and Aussie have said on this thread.

In what world have I promoted Catholicism/religion?

My Somali is decoration at best. Not really of the type-able sort, but of a speakable sort, and even then only to a certain extent. I don't bother to decipher what ppl are saying on here when they legit launch into Somali anymore, including what you and Aussie have said on this thread.
All Catholics practice Taqiyya.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I wouldn't piss on this guy, if he was on fire. In fact, if I'd been drinking heavily, and I really needed to piss, and I had to queue for the toilet, and @AussieHustler was on fire in one of the cubicles: I'd use the sink.

Aussie's description sounds kinda hot. A bad boy turned, religious, turned rebel atheist....but also seems like the type to have a mid life crisis at 50

Angela

I’ve too man
I wouldn't piss on this guy, if he was on fire. In fact, if I'd been drinking heavily, and I really needed to piss, and I had to queue for the toilet, and @AussieHustler was on fire in one of the cubicles: I'd use the sink.

Armadillo

Come on man, not even golden showers? War ninku baqeeylsanaa.

VixR

I’m not 30 yet, but not far . I was once a nationalist like some here and in my view, a nationalist who can’t properly speak h/her language is a con-arist. Therefore, I became obsessed learning the language, literature and the culture. My parents were also very helpful because only Somali was spoken @ home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts