AussieHustler Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Hustler is a 32 year old moderate atheist living in Australia. Our friend was a drug dealer in his late teens and early to mid twenties, and needed a major course correction. At the age of 26, he became more religious and the new found structure helped him get his life in order. He also immersed himself in the Somali community, which explains why his Somali is so good.

He quickly got his GED and through hard work and perseverance, obtained a degree in economics in just 5 years. Along the way, he started to question his faith and his religiosity waned over the years to the point that he’s an atheist.

Our friend hustler still thinks kindness and respect will win religious people over. This is why he addresses users by the first part of their usernames. This is a bit naive but it comes from a good place. Let’s give him a round of applause.

I don't think any of that is true, definitely not the belonging to a gang part, or getting a GED.

VixR

You are correct mate and I don’t even have a clue what a GED means? Anyway, it’s archibishop whose motto is, by any means necessary. Does he also go by the nick of R.Kelly? Ninkaan waa mucjiso.

Arch

Waan qosley because I used to out dope peddlers and smokers to school authorities and their parents. We were a secret society snitches who landed one student with a conviction. Though, I enjoyed few lines, the occasional e-tablet and trips in rave parties and bush concerts, I was an anti-drug crusader and still am. One of theee hypocrites. I loved the age you picked for me because it reminded me of a special one. I’m the most boring person on this forum because this thread flopped, but thanks for the laughs.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
VixR

You are correct mate and I don’t even have a clue what a GED means? Anyway, it’s archibishop whose motto is, by any means necessary. Does he also go by the nick of R.Kelly? Ninkaan waa mucjiso.

Arch

Waan qosley because I used to out dope peddlers and smokers to school authorities and their parents. We were a secret society snitches who landed one student with a conviction. Though, I enjoyed few lines, the occasional e-tablet and trips in rave parties and bush concerts, I was an anti-drug crusader and still am. One of theee hypocrites. I loved the age you picked for me because it reminded me of a special one. I’m the most boring person on this forum because this thread flopped, but thanks for the laughs.
You‘re welcome sxb. My best guess but it’s an appreciation thread.

I don't think any of that is true, definitely not the belonging to a gang part, or getting a GED.
I don't think there is a single Western bred Somali kid who's not a gangbanger at some point in his life. Somalis have a major identity crisis. They can't decide if they're Arabs or madow. The "good ones" wear a khamiis and call themselves Abu Duxul and Ibn Doqon, and the bad ones become dealers. They're at the crossroads between intersecting civilizations or, if you like, failed civilizations.

It never occurs to them to forge their own geeljire identity. All of which is a roundabout way of saying Aussie Hustler's definitely done time in the pen. And he's probably dreamed of blowing himself up as well.

Nowadays I suspect he blows up only blowup dolls. He offered to loan me his once. Took one look at the much used and abused blonde Barbie and I politely declined.

You got @AussieHustler's religion wrong. He's not an atheist. That's too obvious a path for him to take. He likes to be original. After he left the siratul mustaqeem he started off making sujuud for nabi Ciise because he heard conversion to the religion of the Cross helps with your asylum application. It's the path taken by @TooMacaan and quite a few Iranian friends of mine.

Then he decided that he could not deride Islam as an Arab religion if he was gonna follow another Middle Eastern religion himself so he said "mac salaamo" to Jesus and became a revert. Not to Islam, mind. But a revert to the faith of his camel herding ancestors, and planted his forehead on the ground for Waaq, Ayanle, and Hur. It wasn't as foreign to his ways because, like the Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, these were triune Gods as well. One in three, and three in one. Basically a "buy one, get two" deal. Who can turn it down?

He's among some of the more prominent Waaqists of the community. He sets up his dawah stall outside the masjid every Friday prayers and calls the Somali multitude to their ancestral faith. As his command of Somali is superior to most, a lot of us are fearful that he might succeed. May Allah preserve us from the siren call of Waaqism.

You‘re welcome sxb. My best guess but it’s an appreciation thread.

Arch

Thanks, I don’t mind a yarn about myself, but your cousin bidaar went wild with his imagination and bordered insanity. Waa iska odey dementia qaba ma laha wuxuu ii qaatey ciyaal fish n chips. But all, in a good laugh. Damn, I know now why politicians hate comedians and cartoonists.

VixxR ma No go baa?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Arch

Thanks, I don’t mind a yarn about myself, but your cousin bidaar went wild with his imagination and bordered insanity. But all, in a good laugh. Damn, I know now why politicians hate comedians and cartoonists.

VixxR ma No go baa?
I'm going in alphabetical order. I'm also coming for her whether she likes it or not.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

VixR

Veritas
VixR

Arch

GEDs are for HS dropouts :drakelaugh:
It was obviously not the case, even before you confirmed it.

Are you older than 32?
I don't think there is a single Western bred Somali kid who's not a gangbanger at some point in his life. Somalis have a major identity crisis. They can't decide if they're Arabs or madow. The "good ones" wear a khamiis and call themselves Abu Duxul and Ibn Doqon, and the bad ones become dealers. They're at the crossroads between intersecting civilizations or, if you like, failed civilizations.

It never occurs to them to forge their own geeljire identity. All of which is a roundabout way of saying Aussie Hustler's definitely done time in the pen. And he's probably dreamed of blowing himself up as well.

Nowadays I suspect he blows up only blowup dolls. He offered to loan me his once. Took one look at the much used and abused blonde Barbie and I politely declined.
:deadosama:

Last edited:
@VixR

Aussie Hustler is too old for you. Waa nin wayeel. We share the same nursing home. Also, he's a Waaqist. They can't marry gaal atheists. Only People of the Book. Atheists don't have a book. They don't even have a church. Even Satanists have a church. We love our kaniisad cuties around here.

VixR

Veritas
@VixR

Aussie Hustler is too old for you. Waa nin wayeel. We share the same nursing home. Also, he's a Waaqist. They can't marry gaal atheists. Only People of the Book. Atheists don't have a book. They don't even have a church. Even Satanists have a church. We love our kaniisad cuties around here.
Be for real, are you a tactical gaal?

If you're Muslim, I'm the Diocese of Rome.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
VixR

Arch

What an absolute fucking c*nt

Be for real, are you a tactical gaal?

If you're Muslim, I'm the Diocese of Rome.
Diocese of Rome? A diocese is a district. How can you be a district? You're not too bright are you my sweet. Don't you mean deacon?

Yes, alxamdulilah, I'm a humble servant of Allah, the most high, the most wise. You think everyone is an ilahay-diid like you?

What an absolute fucking c*nt

Bahal

Waryaa geedka barakeeysan ee muqaddaska ah afkaaga kala bax and instead, call me a dickhead or, a dick-something.

ViCxR

That’s an age my dad tells me when the inherited bidaat knocks my door. Not yet. I see inuu adeer kugu qafiifey. We used to live next to this sweet old couple and the husband like adeer bidaar had dementia. He used to knock our door asking for his wife (my former girlfriend). He believed she was his wife and his (real) wife was their daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts