Aussie Come in, your expertise is needed..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The first step to curing any disease is acknowledging that you have it in the first place. So well done for realising.

I acknowledge i am sinful, racist, and very gossipy nature! Cure me yaa Allaah swt :(

Tukraq

VIP
Sufism is the wrong path.
« Allah stated: “So if they believe in the like of that which you [the Sahābah] believe, then they are rightly guided, but if they turn away, then surely they are in opposition.” (2:137) And Allah, the Most High, stated: “When it is said to them: ‘Believe as the people (i.e. the Sahābah) have believed.’ They say, ‘Shall we believe as the fools believe?’ Indeed they are the fools by they know not.” (2:13) And Allah said: “And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger after the right guidance has been shown clearly to him, and then he follows other than the path of the believers (i.e. the Sahābah), We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell – what an evil destination.” (4:114) And the saying of Allah: “And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajiroon and the Ansār and also those who followed them exactly. Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him.” (9:100) So it is essential that one recognises that opposition to Manhaj and the ‘Aqeedah is clear misguidance and a path to destruction. And perhaps, it is, for this reason, that the scholars such as Shaikhul-Islām Ibn Bāz (rahimahullāh) did not distinguish between the two.»
this is haram, kulaha on the wrong path, how when they follow the sunnah and the prophet?

Tukraq

VIP
@Basra

Speaking of languages, check this black American dude from Ohio speaking Somali (beginning and at 4.30), Arabic, Hindi, Haitian Creole, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Indonesian Bhasa, Finnish, Korean, French. Swedish, Spanish...….

so what don't most somali odaays know 7-8 languages?(somali,amharic,swahili,arabic,italian, English,french, Hindi, Swedish, Finnish, Russian, etc) not that impressive

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
so what don't most somali odaays know 7-8 languages?(somali,amharic,swahili,arabic,italian, English,french, Hindi, Swedish, Finnish,etc) not that impressive

I speak three languages, Somali, English & a mystery language i wont share

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is that mystery language Swahili :siilaanyolaugh:

(I speak, Somali, English and Arabic.)

I wish i spoke sawahili, suju language. No this mystery language is a secret, i dont want to reveal my garacniimo :(

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Is that mystery language Swahili :siilaanyolaugh:

(I speak, Somali, English and Arabic.)

ok ok ok if u all must know

I speak French too. Classical French, I learnt it in School with English

ok ok ok if u all must know

I speak French too. Classical French, I learnt it in School with English

Basra you are just a romantic at heart aren't you?

giphy.gif

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

"Most Somali odeys"?????

No they don't. That American guy is very impressive.
they do ask around, somali schools were taught in arabic primary, French/italian secondary, thats 3 languages there just going to school at the time, 4 is somali as a mother tongue, 5 is Russian if you wanted any military experience, thats just the base line for most somalis at the time add English, plus either Amharic/swahili during refuge then Hindi, Swedish, Finnish, Malaysian, dutch German or even danish depending on which country they moved to you get most odaays knowing between 6-9 languages

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Sxb, I know that common sense isn't your forte, it is wrong to suggest that "most" old Somali men speak 8 languages.
if they went to school in somalia, arabic/French/italian is a given thats 3, somali is there mother tongue thats 4, they obviously know English thats 5, military was the largest employer in somalia which required Russian, thats 6, they then had to go to either Ethiopia or Kenya for a few years because of the war for refugee thats 7 in either Amharic or Swahili, then the country they moved too can possibly add the 8th one whether its Scandinavia or else where, thats why I gave the 6-8 range just going to school pretty much gave them 6 if they went through the refugee tahriib process that adds the extra 2

Tukraq

VIP
@AussieHustler theres a reason other people are so shocked by that madoow guy but somali odaays see it as common place and even trump him, its slight work for the common somali odaay

@Tukraq

Schools at that era in Somalia were either taught in Arabic or Italian and very few in English abd not all three were taught in the same school and during that period, the amount of people in high school were miniscule in percentage of the general population. French were taught in Djibouti. Sxb, use common sense.

Tukraq

VIP
@Tukraq

Schools at that era in Somalia were either in Arabic or Italian and very few in English abd not all three were taught in the same school and during that period, the amount of people in high school were miniscule in percentage of the general population. French were taught in Djibouti. Sxb, use common sense.
most went to School at that time pre war, and like I told you, the primary was arabic, secondary was Italian French, plus somali, plus Swahili and Amharic, plus Russian for military service, plus English as the world language, then you get into the languages of the countries they live in the west, do the math