Aussie Come in, your expertise is needed..

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@AussieHustler Help me distinguish if this verse is speaking about the Soul/Ruh of a body or the spirits of inspiration that the Quran was delivered to the prophet pbuh.

I am having a hard time distinguishing between the two. The entire Surah Isra speaks about the Quran and its value to Humanity.

85. And they ask you (O Muhammad
saws.gif
) concerning the Ruh (the Spirit); Say: "The Ruh (the Spirit): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little."

but before this verse # 84 talks about "Shakilatihi "

what is the definition of this word? Your answer will decode verse# 85 for me. (i never trust the definition given in brackets, its not in depth)

verse # 84

84. Say (O Muhammad
saws.gif
to mankind): "Each one does according to Shakilatihi (i.e. his way or his religion or his intentions, etc.), and your Lord knows best of him whose path (religion, etc.) is right."

Thanks

Last edited:

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@AussieHustler Help me distinguish if this verse is speaking about the Soul/Ruh of a body or the spirits of inspiration that the Quran was delivered to the prophet pbuh.

I am having a hard time distinguishing between the two. The entire Surah Isra speaks about the Quran and its value to Humanity.

saws.gif
) concerning the Ruh (the Spirit); Say: "The Ruh (the Spirit): it is one of the things, the knowledge of which is only with my Lord. And of knowledge, you (mankind) have been given only a little."

what is the definition of this word? Your answer will decode verse# 85 for me. (i never trust the definition given in brackets, its not in depth)

verse # 84

84. Say (O Muhammad
saws.gif
to mankind): "Each one does according to Shakilatihi (i.e. his way or his religion or his intentions, etc.), and your Lord knows best of him whose path (religion, etc.) is right."

Thanks
You should take from scholars not Aussie.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

saws.gif

verse # 84

84. Say (O Muhammad
saws.gif

Thanks
Scholars:
Shaykh Albanee
Shaykh Bin Baz
Shaykh Ibn Utayhmeen
Shaykh Salih Al Fawzan
Shaykh Rabee
Shaykh Muqbil
Shaykh Ubayd Al Jabiree

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Scholars:
Shaykh Albanee
Shaykh Bin Baz
Shaykh Ibn Utayhmeen
Shaykh Salih Al Fawzan
Shaykh Rabee
Shaykh Muqbil
Shaykh Ubayd Al Jabiree

Lum do u have sexual orgasms??

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا

saws.gif

verse # 84

84. Say (O Muhammad
saws.gif

Thanks

saws.gif

verse # 84

84. Say (O Muhammad
saws.gif

Thanks
«
Questioner:
May Allah reward you. A questioner asks what a beginner Student of Knowledge [is] advised with [regarding] the exegesis of the Qur’ān?

Shaykh Ṣāliḥ ibn Fawzān al-Fawzān:
The smaller books. He starts with the smaller books like Tafsīr al-Baghawī. It is concise and it is reliable. [The author is] a noble Imām and his Tafsīr is great and concise. Tafsīr ibn Kathīrlikewise. It comes after Tafsīr al-Baghawī and it is larger and more extensive. Tafsīr ibn Jarīr. This is the mother of the books of Tafsīr. If he advances step by step.

There is now a book [written] in Tafsīr that is simple and outstanding and comprehensive of [the] meanings of most of the Qur’ān. It is the Tafsīr of ibn as-Sa’dī. This is very good. May Allah have mercy upon him; it is beneficial. However, it is not sufficient but it is possible to start with that.»

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
«
Questioner:
May Allah reward you. A questioner asks what a beginner Student of Knowledge [is] advised with [regarding] the exegesis of the Qur’ān?

Shaykh Ṣāliḥ ibn Fawzān al-Fawzān:
The smaller books. He starts with the smaller books like Tafsīr al-Baghawī. It is concise and it is reliable. [The author is] a noble Imām and his Tafsīr is great and concise. Tafsīr ibn Kathīrlikewise. It comes after Tafsīr al-Baghawī and it is larger and more extensive. Tafsīr ibn Jarīr. This is the mother of the books of Tafsīr. If he advances step by step.

There is now a book [written] in Tafsīr that is simple and outstanding and comprehensive of [the] meanings of most of the Qur’ān. It is the Tafsīr of ibn as-Sa’dī. This is very good. May Allah have mercy upon him; it is beneficial. However, it is not sufficient but it is possible to start with that.»

Lum

please go away

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Aussie is a atheist why would you bother asking him anything

Aussie speaks Arabic well, and he is well versed in Quran, the poor soul is an atheist despite his knowledge :(

Just because he is an atheist, does not mean, he is useless. or dismissed

@Basra

@Lum is right because Knowing Arabic and interpreting the Koran are two different things, but he’s wrong because he gave you only Salafi sheikhs who take everything in the Koran literally and view that all non-Salafi Muslims practice Islam the wrong way. The Saudi way or the highway!! They don’t live like Muslims in the Seventh century but ask you to live as one, they fooled most of the Muslims including @Lum don’t let them fool you. Seek a Sufi Somali scholar.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Lum do u have sexual orgasms??
@Basra

@Lum is right because Knowing Arabic and interpreting the Koran are two different things, but he’s wrong because he gave you only Salafi sheikhs who take everything in the Koran literally and view that all non-Salafi Muslims practice Islam the wrong way. The Saudi way or the highway!! They don’t live like Muslims in the Seventh century but ask you to live as one, they fooled most of the Muslims including @Lum don’t let them fool you. Seek a Sufi Somali scholar.
Sufism is the wrong path.
« Allah stated: “So if they believe in the like of that which you [the Sahābah] believe, then they are rightly guided, but if they turn away, then surely they are in opposition.” (2:137) And Allah, the Most High, stated: “When it is said to them: ‘Believe as the people (i.e. the Sahābah) have believed.’ They say, ‘Shall we believe as the fools believe?’ Indeed they are the fools by they know not.” (2:13) And Allah said: “And whoever contradicts and opposes the Messenger after the right guidance has been shown clearly to him, and then he follows other than the path of the believers (i.e. the Sahābah), We shall keep him in the path he has chosen, and burn him in Hell – what an evil destination.” (4:114) And the saying of Allah: “And the first to embrace Islam of the Muhajiroon and the Ansār and also those who followed them exactly. Allah is well-pleased with them as they are well-pleased with Him.” (9:100) So it is essential that one recognises that opposition to Manhaj and the ‘Aqeedah is clear misguidance and a path to destruction. And perhaps, it is, for this reason, that the scholars such as Shaikhul-Islām Ibn Bāz (rahimahullāh) did not distinguish between the two.»

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Basra

Nonesense.

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Lum

That’s very rude. Muslims should be kind, gentle and explaining things to others rather than becoming rude and shutting them up with ‘nonesense’. Furthermore, please don’t copy and paste chunks of articles and explain to us in your own words because @Basra has dementia and I’m not as smart as you. Jazaakallah.
?

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
@Lum

That’s very rude. Muslims should be kind, gentle and explaining things to others rather than becoming rude and shutting them up with ‘nonesense’. Furthermore, please don’t copy and paste chunks of articles and explain to us in your own words because @Basra has dementia and I’m not as smart as you. Jazaakallah.
Sorry for that. I have provided more than enough evidence.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Lum

@AussieHustler it is so disappointing that your intellectual abilities fail when prompted to act! I am really disappointed huuno!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

@AussieHustler loooooooooooooooool

News Flash Aussie! Muslims are supposed to "literally" take everything in Quran for real! I guess, there lies your crunch of your isssues

Lum

رَّبِّ زِدْنِي عِلْمًا
Scholars:
Shaykh Albanee
Shaykh Bin Baz
Shaykh Ibn Utayhmeen
Shaykh Salih Al Fawzan
Shaykh Rabee
Shaykh Muqbil
Shaykh Ubayd Al Jabiree
Shaykh Ahmad ibn Yahya Al-Najmi
And ect...

@Basra

Speaking of languages, check this black American dude from Ohio speaking Somali (beginning and at 4.30), Arabic, Hindi, Haitian Creole, Japanese, Mandarin, Cantonese, Vietnamese, Indonesian Bhasa, Finnish, Korean, French. Swedish, Spanish...….