AUN South Cushites

FZHeLAL.png

AUN, they were truly great people. If only Kenya and Tanzania were like them today.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
FZHeLAL.png

AUN, they were truly great people. If only Kenya and Tanzania were like them today.

Ran into a group of Rwandans and Ugandans lately and got shocked at how they could pass for Horners. Their ancestors would be proud to see their offsprings still retaining their beautiful Kushite features :frdfvsb::frdfvsb:. I know Nilotes and Bantus are beautiful too but Africa really lacks Cushitic looking peoples... #EndangeredRace

How do you know they didn't believe in Allah ?
Most likely they believed in Waaq or Eebe or something like that a running theme for pastoralists/cushites. If they where Muslim they wouldn't have been conquered and Tanzania of today wouldn't be predominately Christian.

Arabsiyawi

HA Activist.
Most likely they believed in Waaq or Eebe or something like that a running theme for pastoralists/cushites. If they where Muslim they wouldn't have been conquered and Tanzania of today wouldn't be predominately Christian.

?? Sorry but your answer doesn't correlate with my post walaal. I'm confused

Apollo

VIP
South Cushites = Iraqw people?

They are their linguistic and cultural survivors. But from genetic studies I have seen on the Iraqw they seem to have further mixed with the Hadza & Maasais and to a lesser degree with Bantus compared to proto-South Cushites of 3,000 years ago. Weirdly enough, modern Somalis and South Oromos may be the closest modern people to the proto-South Cushites of yore.

Ran into a group of Rwandans and Ugandans lately and got shocked at how they could pass for Horners. Their ancestors would be proud to see their offsprings still retaining their beautiful Kushite features :frdfvsb::frdfvsb:. I know Nilotes and Bantus are beautiful too but Africa really lacks Cushitic looking peoples... #EndangeredRace

So called Kuishiya languages speaking people are not a race. AUN Muslimiin whether Kuushiyiin or not Kuushiyiin

Cushitism isn't real.

They weren't even Muslim how can you say AUN

I do not know their religion was. What is your evidence?

Also you are right this whole KuSHITicism/CuSHITism is not a real identity. It is what qaxooti learn in refugee camps and outside Afrika

Ard you sure Tanzaaniya is dominated by Masiixis? It might be minority Masiixi.

Aun to them

May Allah grant them jannah

Yes kulli makaan, including nonKush speaking Muslims

They are their linguistic and cultural survivors. But from genetic studies I have seen on the Iraqw they seem to have further mixed with the Hadza & Maasais and to a lesser degree with Bantus compared to proto-South Cushites of 3,000 years ago. Weirdly enough, modern Somalis and South Oromos may be the closest modern people to the proto-South Cushites of yore.

Which group's genetic profile is closest to SouthCushitic profile, between South Qoti; NorthernSoomaal, or SouthernSoomaali?

Apollo

VIP
So called Kuishiya languages speaking people are not a race. AUN Muslimiin whether Kuushiyiin or not Kuushiyiin

Ancient language families were often spread by an ancient population who moved around and then separated into new tribes due to geographic isolation. Originally they were one community.

What makes people doubt this is because they compare it to modern languages like English or Arabic. You cannot compare it to cosmopolitan languages like English and Arabic who were spread through recent conquest and recent mass assimilation.

Language families like Austronesian, Cushitic, Bantu, Slavic etc were spread by populations not just cultural language shifters.

Which group's genetic profile is closest to SouthCushitic profile, between South Qoti; NorthernSoomaal, or SouthernSoomaali?

Probably South Oromos overall, but not by a lot. PS. Isn't the word Qoti a slur, call them Oromos. No need to be offensive.

Ancient language families were often spread by an ancient population who moved around and then separated into new tribes due to geographic isolation. Originally they were one community.

What makes people doubt this is because they compare it to modern languages like English or Arabic. You cannot compare it to cosmopolitan languages like English and Arabic who were spread through conquest and assimilation.

Language families like Austronesian, Cushitic, Bantu, Slavic etc were spread by populations not just cultural language shifters.

Probably South Oromos overall, but not by a lot. PS. Isn't the word Qoti a slur, call them Oromos. No need to be offensive.

Qoti is what we call them in the Hawd Hararga and Ogaadeeniya it just means farmer.Qod=digQotiDigger

Trending