AUN Hodan Nalayeh

She was such a beautiful soul and she truly wanted the best for her country. Alas they murdered her and didn’t deserve her. After her death I knew I would never set foot in that God forsaken place. Still shaken by it. How could these evil people kill a person that wanted the best for them?

She was such a beautiful soul and she truly wanted the best for her country. Alas they murdered her and didn’t deserve her. After her death I knew I would never set foot in that God forsaken place. Still shaken by it. How could these evil people kill a person that wanted the best for them?
Those damn terrorists and their trivial nonsense took a hardworking woman away who was incredibly successful. Overcoming challenges to get where she was, all to end up like that. Makes me sick. But I have a question for you, hodan always thought things would get better, would she want us to be pessimistic? Can we even allow ourselves to remain gloomy when she remained optimistic?

What a beautiful light she was you could tell she wanted the best for our homeland sadly majority of the population is brain dead and needs a strong dictator to coerce them into a nation state ban khatt, qabilism, institute Somali only as the official language, build a strong military and economy etc

This was heartbreaking news.
It's really sickening to not know why her and her family? It's seem like they want people not to come back to Somalia at all. The other strange this is the average Somali person knows who is an al shabob member but yet they can't see these people are hurting them to the point Somalia will never progress.

It's really sickening to not know why her and her family? It's seem like they want people not to come back to Somalia at all. The other strange this is the average Somali person knows who is an al shabob member but yet they can't see these people are hurting them to the point Somalia will never progress.
To my understanding there is a powerful small group of people in Somalia that don’t want the terrorists gone, and they are socially embedded into their everyday life. A lot of people know an Al Shabaab member.

There is genuine possibly that we sweep the terrorists easily now that the arms embargo is lifted.

To my understanding there is a powerful small group of people in Somalia that don’t want the terrorists gone, and they are socially embedded into their everyday life. A lot of people know an Al Shabaab member.

There is genuine possibly that we sweep the terrorists easily now that the arms embargo is lifted.
There was a news report of these al Shabaab members getting caught before self-detection in a crowd of people. The Somali police figured out these people were heavy drug addicts, and they would do anything for drugs.

Why'd they kill her? What was the cause of death?
She was killed in kismayo with her husband. She was in asasey hotel when a car with explosives rammed the building. After the explosions gunmen went into a long gun battle. There was 27 dead and 56 injured. Al-shabaab hate nationalists so that could explain motive. She left kids behind. She is from Lascanood.
May Allah grant her janah’tal fardauws

One of her last posts💔

She was killed in kismayo with her husband. She was in asasey hotel when a car with explosives rammed the building. After the explosions gunmen went into a long gun battle. There was 27 dead and 56 injured. Al-shabaab hate nationalists so that could explain motive. She left kids behind. She is from Lascanood.
May Allah grant her janah’tal fardauws

One of her last posts💔
What a shame AUN. I hate Al-shabab how is that Jihad?