August 1.1998. Puntland Autonomy Day

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Come in all Puntites, except @TheMadMullah you can stick to your Gedo region topics and Farmaajo worship who hails from the least developed region in Somalia all due to nationalism and hamar worship. This topic is for Puntites to discuss what we have achieved since Autonomy Day in 1998. For all Puntites please lets keep the discussion governmental achievements not the private sector.

I want to know is our locals education standards better, health standards better, food security, water access, housing, infrastructure like the local population access to electricity, roads, airport, and ports. I want to know what has Puntland government delivered over the course of 22 years for our locals to separate them from the likes of Ghetto and GAAL-Mudug.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Sxb, not from Puntland but the main thing I really appreciate from experience is the Education system, tuition and exams. 100x better then the so called Education City of Boroma and 1000x better then Mogadishu style exam. It is managed and controlled and recognised worldwide, and its one of the main reason why you can go many places with it in the world, in my case one of the best uni in Asia. This is my own experience, but it is one of exceptional standards. Mashallah.

Sxb, not from Puntland but the main thing I really appreciate from experience is the Education system, tuition and exams. 100x better then the so called Education City of Boroma and 1000x better then Mogadishu style exam. It is managed and controlled and recognised worldwide, and its one of the main reason why you can go many places with it in the world, in my case one of the best uni in Asia. This is my own experience, but it is one of exceptional standards. Mashallah.
You went to school in puntaland?

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You went to school in puntaland?
For a couple of months to get my certificate of leaving school. I did my exams there.
Let me not lie, Credit goes where its due, I experienced it all, from Mogadishu to Borama to Bosaso, and there was major difference in the way of Education and teaching.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Zero governmental achievements not even a single public toilet was build by puntland through public taxes since 1998

i dare you to challenge that!

Stop jumping to the guns of anti federalism and anti puntland. Your nationalism gave nothing to Gedo, it's so behind in all sorts of measurements. Puntland Government sets the policies, regulations, development plans, it's purely a bureaucratic top level government.

The implementing partner is your local government, so if you got a problem with Puntland, speak to your local mayor, they should be doing the infrastruture in they're own town. Puntland may manage national infrastructure like airports, ports, national roads, security, but that's it. What happens in your town is up to everyone local mayor. What happens in your gobol is about to your governor of that gobol.

You are so used to one government top down approach, it doesn't work like that in federalism. The work is divided between local, state, feds. U need to look at Puntland differently from now on

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Puntland Government job is the following

1. Regional Development Plan
2. Regional Infrastructure like the main highway or roads that cross into two or more states, airport, port.
3. Regional Security
4. Regional Education Curriculum
5. Regional Health Standards for the whole Region
6. Regulations of Singular Private Market Standard

Local Mayor Job is the following;

1. Policing
2. Roads
3. Hospital
4. Water Management
5. Electricity Management
6. Drainage
7. Sanitation

Learn how to think like a government you damn b22n who is stuck in siyad barre nonsense. If a duty affects all states in Puntland, this is handled by Puntland, if it affects only a certain state or town this is delegated to the mayor or governor to handle, remember the idea is to bring governance to people at they're home so they don't have to come to Garowe and Blame Puntland Government for they're own qabiil lack of isku tashi.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
Zero governmental achievements not even a single public toilet was build by puntland through public taxes since 1998

i dare you to challenge that!

:gucciwhat:

Right now as we speak, the central road of Garowe is being resurfaced 100% by taxes collected from the locals.

Obviously, your hatred for Puntland is blinding you from seeing the truth so naga aamus and orod Gedo caawi:camby:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
A great example of a town who has operated well. Carmo. It was empty hawd in 2005, today it has developed itself while bayla is drinking @Jablibax kaadi for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Jablibax and his bayla hasn't performed and he can't blame Puntland government for it, he has to blame his own mayor who is failing to deliver services to his district, puntland inay hal degmo daba wareegto ha sugin, puntland is managing 5 states and buhoodle and has to look at the big picture at regional scale not local issues and toilets, it has no time for bayla ama qabiil kasto diidan inu isku tashado

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Manzana they should put a 'roads' tax on the hawala's also so the diaspora contribute to the development of the town. I would be happy to pay an extra road tax to see it go to more roads. In-fact they should add a infrastructure tax on all the private market

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@TheMadMullah the idea of federalism isn't just at a Somali scale, it's even at puntland scale. If it wasn't for federalism and we were stuck with central puntland government who does all local, state, and regional duties, maybe 'garacad' would be stuck in lack of development and hanging out with bayla drinking piss. Centralism doesn't work, avoid it, it's always best to delegate duties and split it between local, state, feds so there isn't that single point of failure. Look at this waryaa if bayla doesn't develop because of bad mayor, this doesn't restrict garacad one bit who lives in mudug from developing, if the govt was centralized to deni and puntland, you can imagine how scary this would be.

That's why I love PL. If Bayla doesn't develop, I can organize my own 'village' in Birta Dheer to organize itself with a good mayor, I will consult the Nugaal Governor to ensure I am in-line with Nugaal region policies. I will begin fund-raising thru nomads, locals, business men/women, and diaspora and write down a development plan for our village priorities which may be school, water, hospital, roads. It's easy to develop yourself waryaa, stop being a booli-qaran marehan who has become extinct in gedo after siyad left, join the federalism race or are u scared that Somalis will see your nothing but a booli qaran piece of shit who can't self sustain his own region

:gucciwhat:

Right now as we speak, the central road of Garowe is being resurfaced 100% by taxes collected from the locals.

Obviously, your hatred for Puntland is blinding you from seeing the truth so naga aamus and orod Gedo caawi:camby:
You can only fool your fellow tuulo boys but not me

this projects are normally funded through 2 ways.

one the international donor funded gblg that supports such smaller projects

two mashruuca dollar kudarso that is between local government, business people and the public... Infact the vast majority of the money is paid by the business people and the resides of the where such roads pass.

now show me by the mamul qabileed for the people

True we have PSU that have ties with University of Toronto and East Africa University doing research with highly respected Unis in Europe.

For a couple of months to get my certificate of leaving school. I did my exams there.
Let me not lie, Credit goes where its due, I experienced it all, from Mogadishu to Borama to Bosaso, and there was major difference in the way of Education and teaching.
Respect to Calaf:dzmxmmb:

Research :deadrose: can you show us those published research in psu

ciyaal tuulo wax walba is kugu shekeeyan
:faysalwtf:

Last edited:
Respect to Calaf:dzmxmmb:

Lol sending me another thread from sspot
:pachah1: Do you really think im tuulo boy like you?

Do you how research are done or approved to international standards?

Lol sending me another thread from sspot
:pachah1: Do you really think im tuulo boy like you?

Do you how research are done or approved to international standards?
It's a study done by EAU and Linköping University, keep hating tho bushboy take your daily dosage of quule.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
A great example of a town who has operated well. Carmo. It was empty hawd in 2005, today it has developed itself while bayla is drinking @Jablibax kaadi for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Jablibax and his bayla hasn't performed and he can't blame Puntland government for it, he has to blame his own mayor who is failing to deliver services to his district, puntland inay hal degmo daba wareegto ha sugin, puntland is managing 5 states and buhoodle and has to look at the big picture at regional scale not local issues and toilets, it has no time for bayla ama qabiil kasto diidan inu isku tashado
War iga xishow nacalad ba ku dhashe ina adeerka ban ah haye Mohamed sultan iyo muse sultan ban kala nahay

Screenshot_20200714-073129_WhatsApp.jpg

Trending

Latest posts