Attention men: Do you lot agree?

Watch this video and tell me if you agree? It’s an interesting take. Please watch it properly, I know some of you lot are going to watch a second of it, instead of the whole thing:

Masculine Men rarely give each other gifts but when they do it’s sincere, and it’s their way of appreciating a fellow brother, for past deeds or for accomplishing a great goal.

Women on the other hand don’t give gifts they do trade, in line with their opportunistic nature, that’s female to female.

But when a gullible man with romantic interests enters the picture, suddenly the goodwill of reciprocity between females, ceases to exist.

Because now she has someone she can entice, whereas with the woman it was value for value and anything short of that. Would have brought about a ( Cold War).

The simp on the other hand can be tricked into trading value for false hope, with the possibility of Cookies.
Hungry Cookie Monster GIF

80% of men don’t understand female nature and they can be divided into two groups.

Group 1 They bribe and reward women for everything, they are the reason xaliye has a platform.

Group 2. They are men who are always absent minded and only reward women, when they nag, complain, make threats or withhold intimacy.

Men who understand female nature follow an interval reward system, to make sure the woman does not gain the leadership position of the relationship through proxy.

“Give her an inch and she will take a mile”

In conclusion women are not righteous they’re opportunistic and cold blooded business people, who use emotion as currency and manipulation as leverage.

Almost forget men don’t like being told what to do by women and women hate doing it.

Women speak covert and men speak overt language for a reason, if one is forced to speak the others language, that relationship is in countdown mode.

Men must meet womens needs and for the most part just ignore their wants, problem solved.

Last edited:
Masculine Men rarely give each other gifts but when they do it’s sincere, and it’s their way of appreciating a fellow brother, for past deeds or for accomplishing a great goal.

Women on the other hand don’t give gifts they do trade, in line with their opportunistic nature, that’s female to female.

But when a gullible man with romantic interests enters the picture, suddenly the goodwill of reciprocity between females, ceases to exist.

Because now she has someone she can entice, whereas with the woman it was value for value and anything short of that. Would have brought about a ( Cold War).

The simp on the other hand can be tricked into trading value for false hope, with the possibility of Cookies.
Hungry Cookie Monster GIF

80% of men don’t understand female nature and they can be divided into two groups.

Group 1 They bribe and reward women for everything, they are the reason xaliye has a platform.

Group 2. They are men who are always absent minded and only reward women, when they nag, complain, make threats or withhold intimacy.

Men who understand female nature follow an interval reward system, to make sure the woman does not gain the leadership position of the relationship through proxy.

“Give her an inch and she will take a mile”

In conclusion women are not righteous they’re opportunistic and cold blooded business people, who use emotion as currency and manipulation as leverage.
I think your bias is kicking in and maybe you’re prior bad relationships clouding your judgement. Are their some cold blooded women? Yes. But women aren’t more cold blooded than men. In fact women according to studies have more empathy and more people orientated than men. Their is a biological component to it: motherhood. Also, there are higher rates of psychopathy and narcissism in men than women as well. Lack of empathy and coldness is recoded in men more than woman. That’s what’s recorded in studies. So, where did you get your views? Was it books? Studies? Or your own personal experiences or that of redpill men who’ve been burned, so even worse the anecdotal experiences of other men?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Imagine having a bad attitude spouse that is mean and unpleasant even when you're completely calm and respectful to them at all times. There is no excuse for it to even happen once. If that ever happened to me (it would never), no second chances. Gurigayga iga bax. I wouldn't even drive them to the shelter. The feeling of doing that would be amazing to remove such a vile person from your life.

Watch this video and tell me if you agree? It’s an interesting take. Please watch it properly, I know some of you lot are going to watch a second of it, instead of the whole thing:

She is describing a complete narcissist , people like that exist in both genders.

If the relationship is not reciprocal just leave it, no need to start playing a manipulative game to get an upper hand or continuing a one-sided affair.

Clicked, seen a white girl, didn’t watch.

Men from a young age have been brainwashed into thinking that women are these dainty soft sensitive flower-people - a different species altogether. It’s why you see backlash from inexperienced men when a woman behaves like a fucking human being. We have been taught to dehumanise them since boyhood. I’m sure the reverse happens with girls.

They eat, sleep, shit, stink, scheme, lie, do weird shit when alone, have strange quirks unique to them, fantasise etc. just like men. The differences in men and women is small in the grand scheme of things. I’m not playing down feminine vs masculine behaviours, but that comes after human nature which drives us both equally.

Make effort into understanding yourself foremost, then experience talking to people from different walks of life, and you will quickly build insight into human behaviour. The opposite gender will then be demystified to a large extent.

I think your bias is kicking in and maybe you’re prior bad relationships clouding your judgement.
Women are wonderful when a man stays in his masculine frame, and avoids over investing emotionally and financially. I don’t believe in bad relationships only bad choices.
Are their some cold blooded women? Yes. But women aren’t more cold blooded than men. In fact women according to studies have more empathy and more people orientated than men. Their is a biological component to it: motherhood. Also, there are higher rates of psychopathy and narcissism in men than women as well. Lack of empathy and coldness is recoded in men more than woman.
The context is relationships not Psychiatry, clinical psychology or Criminology ok. Stop changing the goal post caraweelo.

That’s what’s recorded in studies. So, where did you get your views? Was it books? Studies?
when you have nothing else appeal to authority, Angie you were such confident women once. My last karbash did such a number on you, your hiding behind academia. Can you ever forgive me for my transgressions.

Or your own personal experiences or that of redpill men who’ve been burned, so even worse the anecdotal experiences of other men?
Well as humans we learn best from our mistakes. It’s a mix of my own experiences, those of other plus evolutionary psychology.

nicki minaj

He was the realest, I was the baddest 💋
As a 7' tall handsome Somali man with amazing bone structure, I agree with this video.

Further explanation will not be given.

Women are wonderful when a man stays in his masculine frame, and avoids over investing emotionally and financially. I don’t believe in bad relationships only bad choices.
The context is relationships not Psychiatry, clinical psychology or Criminology ok. Stop changing the goal post caraweelo.
Yes, it does matter. People that are cold blooded behave this way in every aspect of their relationships. This recording I’m talking about also extends to relationships as well. Higher rates of spousal abandonment upon chronic diseases, higher rates of DV ect.

Also, it’s you that has changed the goal post and aren’t being logical. People that lack empathy cannot switch it up. You’re suggesting that whilst men have less empathy, (this isn’t a point you can argue against), they’re somehow different in relationships? How is that logical?
when you have nothing else appeal to authority, Angie you were such confident women once. My last karbash did such a number on you, your hiding behind academia. Can you ever forgive me for my transgressions.
I’m not hiding behind academia. I’m telling you your views are merely based on the experiences of the redpillers you listen to. I highly doubt you’ve had a lot of negative experiences with women apart from rejection which has made you regurgitate the experiences of other men who look at women in an absolute lens. The idea of women having less empathy and colder than men is laughable. Even in the context of relationships, men cheat more, men are 6x more likely compared to women to leave a spouse when they have a life changing chronic diseases. Women are much more likely to stay and look after their husbands when their ill. Looking at the data, how are women more cold blooded as a group? Are their cold hearted women? Yes, are men on average cold hearted? No. Even though men are 6 times more likely in comparison to women to leave upon a cancer diagnosis for instance, if truth be told, most husbands do in fact stay, so I wouldn’t even say men are cold blooded. Not at all, but in comparison to women in general? Yes they don’t have as much empathy.
Well as humans we learn best from our mistakes. It’s a mix of my own experiences, those of other plus evolutionary psychology.
I highly doubt it’s your own experiences. That’s what makes your mindset even sadder. You’re telling me the experiences of other men who are part of a toxic community who are simply clouding each other with false information and destroying a generation of men who feel deeply rejected by women.

Well, if you're doing something nice, I'm going to assume you aren't asking for a favor in return.

If you want a favor, just say it straight up. It's unfair to put these expectations on a person when they're likely to assume that you're doing this out of pure intentions.

Very annoying.

Trending