Attention men: Do you lot agree?

I'm not everyone and intuitive type knowledge can't necessarily be explained.
I know that, but my thread was about what she said and not how you feel about her. Let’s put our feelings about someone’s vibe which is emotion based and subjective and listen to the facts of what they’re saying.

I seriously didn't understand anything
92f.jpg

someone’s vibe which is emotion based and subjective

this is incorrect- you must always pay close attention to your gut... your gut may very well have intuitive knowledge that is beyond your rational mind's comprehension... it is a mistake of modern people that many of them are ignoring their gut in favor of their weak rational mind

nah, nah, the vibe is everything. the Quran says you're supposed to get comfort in your spouse. no healthy man can get comfort from a wife who has a masculine vibe. modern people have lost their natural, healthy instincts.
She isn’t your spouse Omar. She’s not your wife she’s a nobody to you hence I never asked you what you personally think of her, I asked you about what she’s specifically saying. What a weird point to make.

this is incorrect- you must always pay close attention to your gut... your gut may very well have intuitive knowledge that is beyond your rational mind's comprehension... it is a mistake of modern people that many of them are ignoring their gut in favor of their weak rational mind
You’re muddling things up. You’d have a point if I asked you what you think of her as a person and whether you’d want to be with a woman like her, but that’s not what this thread is about. It’s about the point she made. It could be anyone making that point. I want you to focus on the concept, the point and not the actual person. This is a straight forward thing and it’s worrying you can’t understand that.

also another thing.... and I didn't look at the woman, I just listened to her talk and I did listen to the whole thing... I can tell.... she is irreligious, impious, lacks femininity... she is not remotely a catch and what kind of guy is she going to be committing zina with (I'm pretty sure she's not waiting for marriage).... so how can we generalize about men based on what some generic irreligious Western woman experiences with the men she commits zina with???????? it isn't a good idea and it's a horrible idea to listen to her.... and it was really unpleasant to listen to her talk

I love it when cadaan upper middle-class retards who's entire worldview is formed by social media and uni campuses start talking about what "men think/mean". It's so insightful and based on real life experience and not speculative drivel. Fucking dog-brained slùt:comeon:

If you're a practising Somali sister, you literally have nothing to learn from these sharmutas. Their dumb-f*ck ramblings will do more harm than good. They're basically female red-pill losers.

Last edited:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I love it when cadaan upper middle-class retards who's entire worldview is formed by social media and on uni campuses start talking about what "men think/mean". It's so insightful and based on real life experiences and not speculative drivel. Fucking dog-brained slùt:comeon:

If you're a practising Somali sister, you literally have nothing to learn from these sharmutas. Their dumb-f*ck ramblings will do more harm than good. They're basically female red-pill dickheads.

There it is. The way with words I would gladly live for.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

It's not that deep. But one thing is true she said, we like things to be told to us straight.

I remember a girl I use to go out with, she expected me to read her mind and get her what she wanted :ftw9nwa:. Darling I am not a mind reader

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
🤣This qashin should have never made its way to SS

Cracking Up Lol GIF

🤣Some young impressionable girls are going to watch this on here and think she is spitting fire.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
That specific gaal female archetype just makes the vemon come spewing out. I know a ton of slags like her, calling them dog-brained is an understatement :mjlol:

Just watched the clip a bit and she's weird, honestly. Comes off to me as the same as these strange red-pill dudes. Just generalizing an entire massive group like men or women is absurdly weird and shows the person either has little real life experience, is perhaps on the spectrum or just really needs to wake up and learn to deal with people as individuals because there is really no singular way all men think or behave and the same goes for women. There are maybe subtypes within each group that tend to present themselves like narcississts, b-cluster disorder folks, people on the spectrum or social norms among ethnic groups and so on but you can't really generalize. Waa goofy.

Just watched the clip a bit and she's weird, honestly. Comes off to me as the same as these strange red-pill dudes. Just generalizing an entire massive group like men or women is absurdly weird and shows the person either has little real life experience, is perhaps on the spectrum or just really needs to wake up and learn to deal with people as individuals because there is really no singular way all men think or behave and the same goes for women. There are maybe subtypes within each group that tend to present themselves like narcississts, b-cluster disorder folks, people on the spectrum or social norms among ethnic groups and so on but you can't really generalize. Waa goofy.
I could handle all of it were it not for the fact that she probably doesn't believe half of the idiotic shit she spews and would fold like a fucking origami paper bird if her talking points were challenged in the slighest.

Why can't her ilk just drink their Pinot, waste their paycheck on etsy knick-knacks, cry and dry heave up the gallons of cùm they ingested from the prevs weekend in silence, instead of trying to act all profound? Just stfu and binge highschool drama Netflix shows Jessica, nobody gives a shit. :bell:

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
I could handle all of it were it not for the fact that she probably doesn't believe half of the idiotic shit she spews and would fold like a fucking origami paper bird if her talking points were challenged in the slighest.

Why can't her ilk just drink their Pinot, waste their paycheck on etsy knick-knacks, cry and dry heave up the gallons of cùm they ingested from the prevs weekend in silence, instead of trying to act all profound? Just stfu and binge highschool drama Netflix shows Jessica, nobody gives a shit. :bell:

dead wink martindale GIF

There it is again!

Was this not a clear case of dichotomy in its wildest form?

She said in her opening:
Which I could not go past 'a female thing ... female form of manipulation, but we do not see it that way, 'cos it is actually a really nice thing to do'.

Then concluded it:
In derived meaning, instead of manipulation, which she earlier posited was a 'really a good thing': 'Tell men what you want them to do'.

Which is it?

Besides, in reality realm, where most men reside, no self-respecting man, in his right mind, will do what a woman tells him to do, be it wife, muse, or otherwise. A man does as he shall do.

Trending