GENETICS Attention All E1b1b and E3b1 get your free 23andMe report.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
You fools need to stop confusing haplogroups with races.

They are essentially meaningless. It is just the genetic version of a surname.

You can look like anything and still carry the haplogroup of a totally different racial group. Those Arabians with E1b1b1 do not have Somali origins at all. Some of their E has been in the Arabian peninsula for literally 10,000 of years.

Some of the J1 in Somalia may also not be Arabian in origin at all. It could be very old (+5000 year old presence).

You fools need to stop confusing haplogroups with races.

They are essentially meaningless. It is just the genetic version of a surname.

You can look like anything and still carry the haplogroup of a totally different racial group. Those Arabians with E1b1b1 do not have Somali origins at all. Some of their E has been in the Arabian peninsula for literally 10,000 of years.

Some of the J1 in Somalia may also not be Arabian in origin at all. It could be very old (+5000 year old presence).

It's means everything.

I have "0" Semitic DNA! absolutely none.

I'm going to post it on Youtube, but i'm going to do more research on the E, so I can't eliminate the trolls in the comment section.

I cringe when I read "are Somali's Arab".

The E comes from the L3 and L3 came out of east Africa. Most Arabs get drips from us.

These are facts brother. Ending Qabalism is the greatest thing for Somalia. But, introducing a new Qabil system based on genetics is out to lunch.

Apollo

VIP
E1b1b1 has been in the Middle East since 20,000 years ago. It came with Ancient Egyptian migrants via the Sinai.
The Somali ethnic group is only ~2,000 years old.

@LarryThePuntite you are a clown. Stop claiming people.

Thread Feed Back!!!

Omg! this thread got 1400 views. :banderas:

Okay this is my first banger!

But, please give me your honest opinion.

Did I come off as a Qabilist or Purist?

I'm just trying to move the convo forward on how to end Qabil.

It's not paternity test!:mindblown:

It's the first step to end Qabalism in Somalia.

The only way to learn a disease is to find it's source.
You have absolutely no understanding of how qabils were constructed or how they function . Sheegatoism (client relationship )is already acknowledged in clan structure and in the study of anthropology .

A DNA test only disproves or proves one aspect of clan ;that is ,the absence or existence of a biological descent,but it has no effect on the mythological ,sociological an and economic foundations of a clan structure .an Isaac will still think of himself of an Isaac even if you prove that he not a descendant of an Arab sheikh or that many members of his clan maybe unrelated .biological descent from a common ancestor is one dimension of clan systems . Here ,the isaacs are binded by1000 years of mythology ,shared battles and poems , economic and religious alliances and so forth . That they may not all share the same ancestor or that he may not have been an Arab ,my friend ,means absolutely zilch in the greater scheme of things . It is absurd and illogical to believe a simple DNa test can end qabil.

I'm not discussing the beauty of tradition.

I'm discussing the dogma and dillision of one tribe wanting to whip another out.

If you don't know what an E3B1 means than you are just trolling.

Let's just agree to disagree.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@Amun In this E1b1autosomal1 mtdna language, can you tell the difference between Somalis and Oromos? And is it possible to tell the difference between a Somali mixed with Oromo and a pure Somali?

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Reality is though that most of the clan fights atm are at a sub sub clan level. Somalis are either just naturally divisive people or its extreme poverty and lack of work and opportunities for young men that's the root of the problem.

You have absolutely no understanding of how qabils were constructed or how they function . Sheegatoism (client relationship )is already acknowledged in clan structure and in the study of anthropology .

A DNA test only disproves or proves one aspect of clan ;that is ,the absence or existence of a biological descent,but it has no effect on the mythological ,sociological an and economic foundations of a clan structure .an Isaac will still think of himself of an Isaac even if you prove that he not a descendant of an Arab sheikh or that many members of his clan maybe unrelated .biological descent from a common ancestor is one dimension of clan systems . Here ,the isaacs are binded by1000 years of mythology ,shared battles and poems , economic and religious alliances and so forth . That they may not all share the same ancestor or that he may not have been an Arab ,my friend ,means absolutely zilch in the greater scheme of things . It is absurd and illogical to believe a simple DNa test can end qabil.

Couldn't agree more. This DNA testing results means nothing in the grand scheme of things, our common shared history of walaltinimo and tolnimo take precedence. When we were fighting in the SNM together or looting camels from the caghdeers we weren't concerned with if somebody was reer T or E1b1 haplogroup and we won't now.

Apollo

VIP
@Amun In this E1b1autosomal1 mtdna language, can you tell the difference between Somalis and Oromos? And is it possible to tell the difference between a Somali mixed with Oromo and a pure Somali?

It's very easy.

It won't be visible on 23andMe's platform. But when using their data through certain computer programs you will be able to see it it.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
When I visited Minnesota there was this hot Oromo chick that I thought was Somali. She was Muslim as well.

Wallahi I wouldn't even mind marrying one, they are pretty much Somali. f*ck this DNA bullshit.

Apollo

VIP
When I visited Minnesota there was this hot Oromo chick that I thought was Somali. She was Muslim as well.
Wallahi I wouldn't even mind marrying one, they are pretty much Somali. f*ck this DNA bullshit.

Oromos are vertically challenged people who carry genes from Omotic untermenschen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending