Attack on dozens of Oromos in Djibouti after the incident in Dire Dawa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somaliyaar is dangerous.

Every Subclan in Somalia, Djibouti and Kenya have greater clan ties to clans in Ethiopia.

I don’t want to see Oromos and Somalis killing eachother, but Oromos vs (Insert your clan), is the most difficult fight for Oromos.

It’s like Somali vengeance on roids.

Apparently Somalis in Dire Dawa were leading the karbash on Oromos. Reached a point where even the mayor himself came to de escalate the situation. If I remember the scores being 50 Somalis the day before and 25 Oromos half the day after Somalis were about to catch up to the Oromo body count but the mayor came calmed them down.

well it seems you not reading what am saying...comprehension!.good nite
Oromos are going to far wallahi. They are claiming as far the the border with Borama Somaliland. My athedoo's village.
DjYPaogWsAAFIfD.jpeg

Bismillah:drakewtf:. How do they claim a area exclusively inhabited by Gadabuursi Somali's:mindblown:.

At least Dir Dhabe makes some what sence (even know it's our city) because of them claiming that one Clan that speaks Afaan Oroomo but is Dir Somali, (sorry forgot the clan name). But littearly claiming a area exclusively inhabited by Somali's?! My head.:noneck:

Oromos are going to far wallahi. They are claiming as far the the border with Borama Somaliland. My athedoo's village. View attachment 51920
Bismillah:drakewtf:. How do they claim a area exclusively inhabited by Gadabuursi Somali's:mindblown:.

At least Dir Dhabe makes some what sence (even know it's our city) because of them claiming that one Clan that speaks Afaan Oroomo but is Dir Somali, (sorry forgot the clan name). But littearly claiming a area exclusively inhabited by Somali's?! My head.:noneck:
Is it jaarso clan

This whole issue was started by those filthy Liyuu police at the behest of the TPLF

The same dogs that even crossed into Somalia several times to massacre many other Somali peaceful nomads besides their routine massacre of Somalis in klika5

They started this conflict against the oromo at the behest of the TPLF which is now getting out of control

There was several news long before this conflict during the protests were these liyuu dogs were used to start a oromo somali civil war by conducting regular massacres

As always our people are complete idiots falling for the same tricks even backing the butcher they all once opposed despite the death of 30.000 Somalis on their hands

I agree if you really want to fight fight the bad people not innocnet people
It goes both ways though.

All in all, its best for both sides to leave each other alone. Oromo's should stop their expansionist ambitions and Somali's in Oromia should leave and live with their own.

This way everyone gives each other space and there is relative peace.

It goes both ways though.

All in all, its best for both sides to leave each other alone. Oromo's should stop their expansionist ambitions and Somali's in Oromia should leave and live with their own.

This way everyone gives each other space and there is relative peace.
Somalis that live in Oromia have been living there for centuries, even before the Oromos arrived there. If anything, the Oromos should be kicked out of Somali populated parts of "Oromia" not Somalis.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
A few beatings is all they got? After they have been going on killing sprees against Somalis?

Status
Not open for further replies.