Attack on dozens of Oromos in Djibouti after the incident in Dire Dawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
It's a war out there sxb. Dozens of Somalis are persumed dead in Tuuli Guleed after an attack yesterday. Oromo vowed to poison all the fruits/vegetables that Somalis consume
They poisoned khat and sold it to Somaliland last fall making many people sick.

This is the way Galla cowards fight because they know they have no chance on the battlefield.

They poisoned khat and sold it to Somaliland last fall making many people sick.

This is the way Galla cowards fight because they know they have no chance on the battlefield.

Damn :kanyehmm: Braindead Somalis are still giving their money, if they had an ounce of dignity they would ban that shit and cripple their economy.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Damn :kanyehmm: Braindead Somalis are still giving their money, if they had an ounce of dignity they would ban that shit and cripple their economy.
The people are addicted. Watch them poison it making people sick again even though they warned us this time.
:mjlol:
We need to start growing that qashin in Somalia.
:ohlord:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
These oromos are uncivilised the second the get a little power this is what they do.
This is why they have always been ruled by other around they can't act like a normal human.
AUN to those killed and I hope they defeat those oromos when they try to attack so that they'll be too scared to try again

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.

somalis have had so many things to disunite them, but today great thanks to the Oromo hordes we are finally finding a common ground. the only ingredient missing is a warrior leader.

"no force on earth can stop an idea whose time has come"

i smell a very strong scent of somalinimo in the air, may it be so God.:rejoice:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I and Somalia against the world.
I and my clan against Somalia.
I and my family against the clan.
I and my brother against the family.
I against my brother.

Let the hunt begin.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
f*ck smelly Oromos.

@Kudhufo Kadhaqaq @Steamdevolopment @Basra @Knowles @xalimathe6 @RICH

Let's go girls
anigif_enhanced-27198-1431961317-5.gif

Young Popeye

Call me pops
somalis have had so many things to disunite them, but today great thanks to the Oromo hordes we are finally finding a common ground. the only ingredient missing is a warrior leader.

"no force on earth can stop an idea whose time has come"

i smell a very strong scent of somalinimo in the air, may it be so God.:rejoice:

yes lets cook up an imam from harar :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts