ATMIS takes control of Elections

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Sax💯

Kkk
These ppl are something else runti .
They were literally begging u.n and A.U to reinstate Madeira yesterday now is a problem when they take over the venues security due to lack of trust in Farmajos ticktock army
They think hypocrisy is ilbaxnimo
pachah1 (1).png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Guul SNA the shisheeye buttlicking lovers are happy with Bantus guarding them but not their own Somali personnel. Inshallah when Farmajo is re elected we will kick out the fufus.

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
What you stalking me for? Your beef is
This was in 2011 when Farmaajo was PM and AS was still active in Xamar. You keep posting fake news.
What are you stalking me for? Farmajo screwed you over not me..i never lied to you he did-Go hassle him.

TekNiKo

VIP
Now you know how it feels being hounded, This is my last response Guul Farmaajo

DHOONYACAB

Xagar Badhaadhe Bu'ale
Telling the truth is not hounding,its to help you in the long run-Before you run and hide lets go down memory lane when farmajo used to love kenya.

TekNiKo

VIP
Number 2 is just shameful he has made ATMIS responsible really these are the shameful tacticts of yesteryear rearing its ugly head.

He even said in one of the numbers that ATMIS will secure the new President security after being elected.

He has brought CXDS to a shame what a UAE puppet @codewebsduh lets pray Farmaajo wins or this country will be doomed.

@reer this is just a preview prepare for more dullinimo :meleshame:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I don’t gloat so just here to say my condolences. I did warn you tho, yall are getting the biggest L we’ve ever seen.

1 solider, patted down by ATMIS, no SNA or Somali police in sight of Afisyoni. Farmaajo not making final round. Ceelwaaq MPs voting.

:dead:

TekNiKo

VIP
I don’t gloat so just here to say my condolences. I did warn you tho, yall are getting the biggest L we’ve ever seen.

1 solider, patted down by ATMIS, no SNA or Somali police in sight of Afisyoni. Farmaajo not making final round. Ceelwaaq MPs voting.

:dead:
Forget the mucaraadnimo this affects you as well, will you enjoy four years of this? ATMIS telling you we gonna secure your ass instead of SNA?

Once they start stealing the mushaar you think those SNA will sit tight without being paid? The first one they will rob is your people.

Forget the mucaraadnimo this affects you as well, will you enjoy four years of this? ATMIS telling you we gonna secure your ass instead of SNA?

Once they start stealing the mushaar you think those SNA will sit tight without being paid? The first one they will rob is your people.

When did you start caring for us? How about you worry about Kenya bombing you for supporting Al-shabab.

ATMIS will help us with security until we cleanse Mogadishu pro Farmajoo Al-shabab, west Gedo militias and all the langaabs he has brought to kill reer Moagadishu.

ATMIS is only there because Farmajo still has the loyalty of SNA command and they will cause mayhem further delaying. Domt
Blame him on anyone but farmajo for politicising SNA.

Trending